Weekend

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

No longer with us

House to ourselves tomorrow evening :devil::devil:
Then got little man Saturday :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Well after last weekend this ones going to be a little less strenuous.... :whistle:
hair cut ..... my head :p
Then baby sitting my nephew .... :)

15 August 2015
Well being a single guy nothing naughty obviously lol
Hoping for nice weather as I'll be outside a lot this weekend be it sports or music :)

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

We have two hotel meets..
One tomorrow and one on Wednesday oh and another the following Saturday..
Truthfully can not be arsed.. Head is in the wrong place..
Evilbiba lurking..
Too tired with work..
XxxBibaxxX

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Let's see...... Gonna wash the car and van, mow the lawn, get the birds claws filed (then when kaz is done I might get the parrots done too).

I have already grounded 3 kids so just looking for reasons to ground the other 2 (that way they might willingly go to nana's on Sunday without resistance.

Gonna wine and dine Kaz on Saturday night and if I'm lucky I might get a sticky finger :whistle::whistle:

B x

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
After moving to the new house on Friday daytime, then doing a 12 hour shift on nights I will be driving Mrs Brum to Swansea as she is singing at the Swansea air show both days. But wait for it, as we can't find a dog sitter I am driving back Saturday night and back down Sunday morning.
Plus after last weekends farce of a meet, I can't see us doing anything kinky for a good while never mind this weekend.

D

Deleted member 7954

I have naughty plans for the weekend. I have a meet planned for saturday :sneaky:. Naughty muffet!!! Enjoy your 3sum @Pearls xxxxx

24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
Got my slave duties on Saturday night . So looking forward to a very naughty evening .