Weird School Trips

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I'm sure we will can agree that school trips can be a bit a weird at the best of times and some are just totally out there bit shit bonkers, and I was wondering what are the weirdest school trips you were taken on or know of?

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
for me the two that come to mind were a maths trip (yes a mathematics field trip) to the Yorkshire Air Museum at Elvington, and a business studies trip to Manchester Airport.

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Going on a day trip to Wigan Pier, teacher was letting us smoke and mess around. On the way home in the minibus, we had Club Kinetic playing at full blast (hardcore/rave) and the lads were making the bus sway from side to side!

Reactions: Lovernotfighter
X

XX

Ermm, skiing trip to Austria was kinda memorable for all the wrong reasons, one of our teachers might have had a bit too much 'Apres Ski' and decided to pick on one of my mates by shoving his head into a snow bank. I didn't take kindly to it and kind of gave him a taste of his own medicine so got into a fair bit of trouble for 'beating him up' :( On the plus side it was quite funny watching the tool try to get back up :whistle:

Reactions: Admin