Weirdest Swinging Dream?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Just woke from two weird swinging dreams:

In the first I was with a sexy couple enjoying the lady as he looked on... but both kept stopping the action and telling me how to improve..

In the second a flurty shop assistant said "I hear you're in to swinging", beckoned me to follow her...and then I woke!

That's what happens if you go to sleep straight from bucket list banter with @Pearls @meet_the_fockers and @uk2002 !

I'm sure you can top those. Real dreams not fantasies please... though I realise bound to deviate in all sorts of ways!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
9 January 2016
City
Reading
i havent actually had a swinging dream, and god forbid its one where i keep getting told how to improve :(
i can often remember my dreams in huge detail for like 2 seconds after ive woken then its gone, which really pisses me off, as if i dont have to get up, id love to get back into them.
Although they do say if you die in your dreams you die in real life, and maybe ive just woken up because the fit girl i was dreaming about was just about to hack my head off.

M

meet_the_fockers

i havent actually had a swinging dream, and god forbid its one where i keep getting told how to improve :(
i can often remember my dreams in huge detail for like 2 seconds after ive woken then its gone, which really pisses me off, as if i dont have to get up, id love to get back into them.
Although they do say if you die in your dreams you die in real life, and maybe ive just woken up because the fit girl i was dreaming about was just about to hack my head off.
Hack your head off never :D

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

you know how some girls get - the sex would be so amazing they couldnt imagine you ever giving it so good to someone else theyd rather you were dead :rofl::rofl::rofl: i have to sleep in a suit of armour
They do... erm ive never thought of it that way... :eek:
If someone was so amazing :rofl: it wouldnt be fair to keep it to themselves...
Hope your armour doesnt rust :D

D

Deleted member 3289

Like the female preying mantis...bites her lovers head off.

Yes the subconscious sexy dream is very hot...then you wake and though suddenly it evaporates...the warm glow lingers...and maybe even tips on improving performance can be remembered. Maybe

M

meet_the_fockers

Like the female preying mantis...bites her lovers head off.

Yes the subconscious sexy dream is very hot...then you wake and though suddenly it evaporates...the warm glow lingers...and maybe even tips on improving performance can be remembered. Maybe
Ha ... theres a little bit of animal in all of us so they say :whistle:

D

Deleted member 3289

Ha ... theres a little bit of animal in all of us so they say :whistle:
Not forgetting the archetypal sub male angler fish who is 600 times smaller than his Dom female mate. After sex he literally becomes fused to her body like a little parasitical appendage. Imagine!

M

meet_the_fockers

Not forgetting the archetypal sub male angler fish who is 600 times smaller than his Dom female mate. After sex he literally becomes fused to her body like a little parasitical appendage. Imagine!
:rofl:
I cant think of any species off the top of my head where the male.. is the sub species? Apart from human of course... i could of course be wrong..

Reactions: RobbieFutuo
D

Deleted member 3289

image.jpeg

Talking of dreams...was struck by this chart in bed shop window today. Which is your favourite position?...

M

meet_the_fockers

I always sleep on the left hand side.. in the recovery position.
Unless its hot and then i sprawl... but usually end up in the above.. position..
What about you?