Wembly Stadium

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Being sold to America
What do we think about this?
It's like the Swans manager, Carlos Carvahal says, what's next, selling Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, as well? Modern football sucks.

D

Deleted member 9925

Surely it's just business if they are offering more than we think it's worth then why not but use the money wisely

9 September 2017
Don't worry, we've actually sold them Barnet's ground. :D
You think they'd have learned from buying "London Bridge" wouldn't you?

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Now we have Sainsburys selling out :rolleyes:
Incorrect - ASDA is owned by Walmart these days, and it's Walmart that are getting out of the UK grocery business (they're also cutting a Brazilian chain of supermarkets).

So Sainsburys is, to an extent, taking over ASDA.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Incorrect - ASDA is owned by Walmart these days, and it's Walmart that are getting out of the UK grocery business (they're also cutting a Brazilian chain of supermarkets).

So Sainsburys is, to an extent, taking over ASDA.
I don't shop in either so it isn't of interest to me but thought I would get it out there, so to speak :D

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Don't you remember?

Cadburys got bought out by Kraft (American shit-confectionery peddlers) for £12bn back in 2010.

You might have noticed some changes to Cadbury's chocolate since then as they've replaced the cocoa with palm oil... Oh and Kraft have been busy fucking about with other aspects of the business...

In a final betrayal of the Cadbury brand, Kraft has quietly abandoned its promise to stick with Fairtrade
I remember something now, isn't Kraft that squeezy cheese?
I don't eat chocolate so wouldn't have noticed :D

19 March 2015
19 March 2015
Yes, Kraft are one of the worst corporations, peddling processed shit and raping the planet in the process.

If I were emperor, I'd ban them.
Capitalisation for you. I know they're bad for the planet but completely forgot about the whole cadbury's thing and that read is just not good.
They are raping the planet - totally and I agree with you, they need ousting. But we're mere mortals Joe.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Capitalisation for you. I know they're bad for the planet but completely forgot about the whole cadbury's thing and that read is just not good.
They are raping the planet - totally and I agree with you, they need ousting. But we're mere mortals Joe.
So Cadbury's was founded by Quakers in 19th century and managed 150 years of capitalism with a human face - so making money but trying to be ethical at the same time, workers' rights, decent wages, accommodation, betterment, investment in community projects, philanthropy and an ethical policy.

It can be done.