What’s Sacred For You As A Couple?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
This one is mainly towards couples but could also work for swingles if you have say a committed FWB scenario...or even past experiences.
But what is utterly sacred for you as a couple, within the Swinging scene?
It could be full swap, kissing, anal, or even specific sex acts/positions that you will only allow for each other.
Do you have anything? If so is it important to you that you remain within those boundaries?

To give you an idea, we have one or two and one specific one is our D/s roles are between us and only us. It will never spill over into a liaison really. Maybe the odd little thing, but actual dominance or submission is for us only.
What about yourselves? ;) x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I dont think we have anything that we do together but not with others - Well not that i can think of right now with the exclusion of unprotected sex but thats a given in our eyes

D

Deleted member 1030

No kissing. That is the Golden Rule with us. It's Lis's thing really, but she's the boss :D

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I think you need a little secret area with your partner, I would love to have a threesome also a foursome and pretty sure Lynda would but it would be a sexual touch and experience not a touch with love if thats the right word. we have been in company while peeps play but as yet not got involved. I am sure it would excite us both!

19 March 2015
I think you need a little secret area with your partner, I would love to have a threesome also a foursome and pretty sure Lynda would but it would be a sexual touch and experience not a touch with love if thats the right word. we have been in company while peeps play but as yet not got involved. I am sure it would excite us both!
Yes that definitely makes sense Mr G. A basic touch, not loving and caring.
I’ve previously landed myself in hot water for the very thing actually. So you have to find the balance.
It’s sometimes just as naughty simply having same room sex. We’ve done that many times with friends and it’s very erotic.

19 March 2015
This one is mainly towards couples but could also work for swingles if you have say a committed FWB scenario...or even past experiences.
But what is utterly sacred for you as a couple, within the Swinging scene?
An old one I know, but just bumping this to see what is out there...
What is 'your thing' in this? ;) x

F

FreshFunkySLB

If in a relationship and swinging as a couple it was always said that anal toys could be used as it’s something both men and women can do to each other but a man wasn’t to give me anal himself neither was my partner to do anal on another woman. I’m now single so would go with any rules around it by whoever I was partying with xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
The only thing I can think is that we are both in to whatever we are up to. There must never be any just going along with something because its what the other wants, its either us both enjoying things or neither of us.