What Are You Reading?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

So, just that; What book are you reading at the moment? Have you read something recently that you want to recommend?

I'm currently working my way through Bernard Cornwell's Warrior Chronicles, a historical fiction series based around the Saxons and Vikings. I'm also reading 'And The Sun Shines Now: How Hillsborough and the Premier League Changed Britain' which I'd recommend to anyone who finds modern football (as opposed to the game we grew up with) a bit awful. It's very worrying in places and written by a survivor of the 1989 disaster.

So... what'cha reading?

M

meet_the_fockers

So, just that; What book are you reading at the moment? Have you read something recently that you want to recommend?

I'm currently working my way through Bernard Cornwell's Warrior Chronicles, a historical fiction series based around the Saxons and Vikings. I'm also reading 'And The Sun Shines Now: How Hillsborough and the Premier League Changed Britain' which I'd recommend to anyone who finds modern football (as opposed to the game we grew up with) a bit awful. It's very worrying in places and written by a survivor of the 1989 disaster.

So... what'cha reading?
This ^^^^^^ :rolf:

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm going back to the change a letter thread! :confused::(
Wish I had time to, but sadly always so busy my friend. The only thing I read is stuff on here, or things relating to scripts/code and so on.
Some interesting posts though, some good books. Thought provoking.
@Brumcouple2013 I remember reading or seeing documentaries about Jimmy Pee Wee Martin.. tough stuff. A different ilk to us.

Me too Hun ;)
Can say that again! x