What are your favourite

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Activities in swinging?
I mean now, aside from the naughty deed itself, what does it for you?
EG; Swap? Full, soft?
Same room fun
Separate room fun
Photo's? Videos?
Spanking, blindfolds etc
What about being blindfolded and only listening in on things?

Maybe just girl on girl fun is all you need and enjoy.
How about if you only seek a lady or gent; have you considered say another couple where you have some naughty fun but maybe not full swap?

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Tried lots, enjoy so many diffrent things. I love being flogged at a party we go to, but hubby struggle watching, so a lady or two usually distract him for me. i dont think he mind too much hehe
We both like same room but I prefer seprate - hubby doeant mind either.
I love two men an had great fun with a lady, too.
Hard to say if any of those is a favourite but all of them are lot of fun

19 March 2015
Tried lots, enjoy so many diffrent things. I love being flogged at a party we go to, but hubby struggle watching, so a lady or two usually distract him for me. i dont think he mind too much hehe
We both like same room but I prefer seprate - hubby doeant mind either.
I love two men an had great fun with a lady, too.
Hard to say if any of those is a favourite but all of them are lot of fun
Now that sounds a lot of naughty fun! You randy pair... :D :sneaky: x
Anyone else have thoughts? x

Reactions: 2ofus
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
I don't think we have a favourite lol
Tried lots of new stuff and loving it to say we nearly deleted accounts it was only by chance we met a Couple and took the plunge so to speak. We have made good friends and trust has built between us for new things to happen. We are loving it xx

Bex

14 February 2017
City
London
I go with the flow.. generally. I've tried FMF, but prefer MFM,... lot of nawty kissing,... flirting,.. touching... all leading up to...*we have lift off**

Reactions: 2ofus
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Having limited experience of many things ... lots of things I would like to try .... even if @Miss-Sexy-Legs scares the hell out of me :bondage_buddy::lashes::spank::whiplash: I would give it a go :oops:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Done most stuff but for me i stay well away from the tied up or getting hit with things as i am the Hulk and you would not like me if i get angry lol. For me a nice sexy MFMF and if the ladies are Bi then bonus.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Activities in swinging?
I mean now, aside from the naughty deed itself, what does it for you?
EG; Swap? Full, soft?
Same room fun
Separate room fun
Photo's? Videos?
Spanking, blindfolds etc
What about being blindfolded and only listening in on things?

Maybe just girl on girl fun is all you need and enjoy.
How about if you only seek a lady or gent; have you considered say another couple where you have some naughty fun but maybe not full swap?
What? Honestly...?

You can dress it up any way you like - with blindfolds, with friends, in combination - so long as I can stick my penis inside you, we can do whatever you like. I'm easy. No, really, I am. :)

26 March 2018
City
London
We love the spontaneity that often happens with club meets, but I would say a meet in private which incorporates a photoshoot and videoing is probably our favourite thing - and we always make it clear from the outset that this is the kind of thing we would like (and often have people contacting us because they are into it as well) so there's no surprises on the night (or day) and we always give everyone a copy of the finished images - it probably has hindered us in getting some meets as not everyone is comfortable with it, which is fine, and we totally respect that and wouldn't try and coax anyone into changing their minds.

Muse xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We love the spontaneity that often happens with club meets, but I would say a meet in private which incorporates a photoshoot and videoing is probably our favourite thing - and we always make it clear from the outset that this is the kind of thing we would like (and often have people contacting us because they are into it as well) so there's no surprises on the night (or day) and we always give everyone a copy of the finished images - it probably has hindered us in getting some meets as not everyone is comfortable with it, which is fine, and we totally respect that and wouldn't try and coax anyone into changing their minds.

Muse xx
Never been involved in a proper photo shoot which is something I’ve wanted to try for ages , I do have an interest in photography but I’m just a ham fisted wannabe ....
There is an art to taking exceptional photos and getting good images...
I only have a handful of me doing the do ... so to speak when meeting I usually take a camera but it has yet to see the light of day always get caught up in the moment and not every would want too ...
I have recently been blindfolded by a couple of ladies which is something I have really enjoyed and want to explore more if the opportunity arise ...
still have lots to learn and experience but that may or may not happen...

Reactions: Pearls