What do gents prefer???

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

This is mainly aimed at the gents on here but I am sure the ladies will have an opinion too..

When your meet has all been arranged and you get to the house,,hotel room or venue that you have decided on..

it doesn't matter if your meeting a couple or a single lady..when you get behind closed doors do you prefer the ladies /lady to be dressed in sexy lingerie or would you rather they were naked....

I'm only asking because we have had several meets now and I'm noticing some gents love seeing ladies in sexy lingerie outfits and others see that as overdressed..me personally Mr h i love the sexy lingerie but what about everyone else???
Over to you naughty lot..

11 November 2019
This is mainly aimed at the gents on here but I am sure the ladies will have an opinion too..

When your meet has all been arranged and you get to the house,,hotel room or venue that you have decided on..

it doesn't matter if your meeting a couple or a single lady..when you get behind closed doors do you prefer the ladies /lady to be dressed in sexy lingerie or would you rather they were naked....

I'm only asking because we have had several meets now and I'm noticing some gents love seeing ladies in sexy lingerie outfits and others see that as overdressed..me personally Mr h i love the sexy lingerie but what about everyone else???
Definitely sexy lingerie??right turn on????

25 July 2016
It has to be dressed or dressed in sexy lingerie. Being naked seems a bit to clinical and has a rush to get started feeling i personaly would have them fully dressed with sexy lingerie underneath so you get the pleasure of seeing the sexy lingerie and then the goodies there hiding underneath :)

D

Deleted member 8095

I'm gonna be the odd one out here, sexy undies do not really tend to do much for me however if the lady wishes to wear it them then that's fine as it's her choice. I'm the type of guy who prefers a natural woman she can be naked or wearing leggings and a t-shirt it honestly doesn't bother me, it's that raw honest natural attraction that keeps my focus!! (Paul)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

To be honest most if not all the meets I’ve have have usually ended up with us both or all getting naked pretty much as soon as the door shuts :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::yeahbaby:

D

Deleted member 11852

It has to be dressed or dressed in sexy lingerie. Being naked seems a bit to clinical and has a rush to get started feeling i personaly would have them fully dressed with sexy lingerie underneath so you get the pleasure of seeing the sexy lingerie and then the goodies there hiding underneath :)
I always love your answers xx

D

Deleted member 19022

My personal opinion is seeing a lady in sexy lingerie, stockings nicely painted manicured nails. I also like a lady to wear a nice dress or blouse and skirt that reveals a little but not too much so something is left to the imagination and gives a hint of whats to come later. I also love to see a woman completely naked, who is confident in their nakedness. I find that a huge turn on. What I particularly dislike is arrogant rude and insulting people who think they are better than others.

D

Deleted member 19022

My personal opinion is seeing a lady in sexy lingerie, stockings nicely painted manicured nails. I also like a lady to wear a nice dress or blouse and skirt that reveals a little but not too much so something is left to the imagination and gives a hint of whats to come later. I also love to see a woman completely naked, who is confident in their nakedness. I find that a huge turn on. What I particularly dislike is arrogant rude and insulting people who think they are better than others.
Reading my post this morning makes me sound like a greedy bloke. ?? I'm not and do believe that everything is reciprocated. Its as important the partner gets to unwrap their present or presents as the case may be ??

17 July 2022

sexy lingerie...defo. it tends to leave just a little to the imagination, or enhances certain assets. probably most important its fun x

17 July 2022
I'm gonna be the odd one out here, sexy undies do not really tend to do much for me however if the lady wishes to wear it them then that's fine as it's her choice. I'm the type of guy who prefers a natural woman she can be naked or wearing leggings and a t-shirt it honestly doesn't bother me, it's that raw honest natural attraction that keeps my focus!! (Paul)
naked works too...when it comes down to it, its all good :)

Reactions: Pearls