What Do You All Do?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
Hi all

So I was just wondering what you guys all did for jobs? Obviously understand if you don’t want to say to keep some anonymity, just interested to see what everyone gets up to!

I’m a children’s nurse working in governance (risk, patient safety, patient experience etc).

Hx

19 March 2015
Hi all

So I was just wondering what you guys all did for jobs? Obviously understand if you don’t want to say to keep some anonymity, just interested to see what everyone gets up to!

I’m a children’s nurse working in governance (risk, patient safety, patient experience etc).

Hx
Oh well done. Superb job. :tiphat:
I.T here. Development, infrastructure and small business management for mostly local businesses and some not so.
Recently been roped into something I didn’t expect at all, but from within the sector. E-safety for youngsters. :whistle: :palm:

Reactions: Therapon
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
I.T here. Development, infrastructure and small business management for mostly local businesses and some not so.
Recently been roped into something I didn’t expect at all, but from within the sector. E-safety for youngsters. :whistle: :palm:
Thank you :)

Hence why you know what to do on the site! Ooo bet that’ll be challenging!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
IT Manager, Intranet security for large telcoms company and MOD. Took very early retirement, too good an offer to refuse, now general layabout and dogsbody and just enjoying life.

Reactions: Hanpat
S

Sammy

Awww fantastic esafety is soooo difficult .....education parents and kids

It's always been part of my work and clearing up the messes some young folk find themselves online
Sx

S

Sammy

Starting new job
I'm going to be working for one of the largest faith based groups in Scotland

Looking at how the church can engage with children and families in alternatives ways other than worship , looking at alternative ways the church can be used in community for what the community want

Sx

30 May 2018
City
Weston-super-Mare
Starting new job

Looking at how the church can engage with children and families in alternatives ways other than worship , looking at alternative ways the church can be used in community for what the community want

Sx
Wow I hope it is all you want!
x

27 May 2018
City
Southampton
Starting new job

Sx
Wow that sounds amazing! Have you considered how soul survivor in Watford manages it?

Reactions: Pearls and Sammy