What Do You Look For?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Here you are on Social Swinging, you joined hoping to find other people to meet up with and have some fun.
You start looking around the site but what is it that attracts you to other people. Is it their profile, their media, because you have seen them posting in the forums and if so why, or because they contacted you first.
Yes it will probably be a mix of things but what is the first thing you look for in others?

D

Deleted member 6485

I always tend to check out the information they have added to their profile. Always nice to know what he/she/they are all about and what they're looking for xx

Reactions: TherLegs
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
There are usually a number of things as has been said but firstly I guess would be media more often than not ... then I would read information to see what they were looking for .... and make decisions from that ..

19 March 2015
what is it that attracts you to other people.
Great pics, but initially for us it's their charisma and personality on the site that catches our attention.
fact is, when you get a live wire and someone with that sparkle - then we raise our brows and have a peek.
From there, who knows what happens. The mental click has to happen for us, but yeah.. make a noise and we will certainly listen. ;) :sneaky:

26 October 2018
Personality
Humour
Connection
Pics
Kind of in that order, colour age shape size have never been an issue , after all the gift is in the box not the packaging :tiphat:

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I asked because I used to look at profiles first but so many don't really have much info on them to really get any idea about the member. Now I like to see how people post on the site in threads and on their profiles, as others say above it's about their personality. I love a great sense of humour and that I think is what attracts me, I'd certainly put personslity above looks any day. T.

D

Deleted member 8095

For me (Paul) it's a hard thing to describe, I'm not overly fussed by size, colour etc it's something inside that attracts me, a sparkle or mischevious look in someone's eye, also how they interact on the site, are they joyful and bouncy or are they almost negative?!

Pictures and info can a good starting point for physical attraction but they can also be misleading, but how someone say messages or responds will tell me pretty much what I want to know.

M

mrandmrs30plus

Pictures would be the first things to grab our interest but following on from that would be personality, whether their banter matches ours etc and of course if they're into similar things sexually as we are (although this wouldn't be a must) xx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
For us it's the way someone comes across in the forums. There has to be a mental stimulus first and then after that other bits and pieces that intrigue. We tend to find that people who interact on the forums have a decent written profile in any case. Arrogance is just a massive no no for us x

Reactions: mrandmrs30plus
D

Deleted member 8095

For me (Lou) i always look for a sense of humour, if someone can really make me giggle then they are a winner in my book. Anybody that I've approached has been someone who has had me laughing either through chatrooms/quizzes, messeges or on the forums. I do love to Laugh xxx

Reactions: mrandmrs30plus
26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
I look for the female version of me as I would like someone delightful................(joke)..............(not really, I do look for that)............(just kidding)...........(or am I)

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
20 February 2018
City
Derby
Media is often the first thing that sparks my interest, or when someone starts an interesting thread. But it's how they interact in the forums and through profile posts / private messages that keeps me wanting to connect with them.

D

Deleted member 3175

In all honesty the username and pics are the first thing that attracts us.
Then a cheeky nosey at their information, but above all its the spark when messaging someone, how they respond or react to you is always a winner. S xxxxx

Reactions: Therapon

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
There isn't a rule for me. An interesting thread as a sensual picture can make me curious, but I'm very much interested in what members write in their profile. It is the most important thing for me.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Interesting to see the mix of different replies, maybe I need to add more media, update my profile and have a sense of humour :D

14 February 2017
City
London
In no certain order:

A cheeky smile
A nawty look in the eyes
An enthusiasm to live and laugh
A heart of empathy
Enough confidence to "flaunt it" without worrying if compares to others physically
A hunger to want ot do it all over again :)