What Do You...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Like to look for on people’s;
Accounts
Media
Information
And any other types of posts in threads, statuses or discussions.

What do you look for that may draw you in and show interest?
Are there very specific things you like to look out for? X

D

Deleted member 11852

Definitely the information section.. If there's no information then you really have no idea what they like and how they describe themselves.. Media is nice to look at and yes I know only too well how difficult it is to have the confidence to upload images so I would not slate anyone for that.. But firstly the attraction is information.. We don't really care about appearance or size.. If the profile information is interesting and the personality shines through then everything else is irrelevant.. We have both felt a connection with that person /people straight away at some point W.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Definitely the information section.. If there's no information then you really have no idea what they like and how they describe themselves.. Media is nice to look at and yes I know only too well how difficult it is to have the confidence to upload images so I would not slate anyone for that.. But firstly the attraction is information.. We don't really care about appearance or size.. If the profile information is interesting and the personality shines through then everything else is irrelevant.. We have both felt a connection with that person /people straight away.. W.. :D
... and yes we are guilty of not doing this, so will get onto it along with PV (but do need to know how to do this please)

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Information.... without this filled on it’s a blank book.

Second would be the pics, must be some attraction with the people you wish to meet with. (y)

D

Deleted member 11852

... and yes we are guilty of not doing this, so will get onto it along with PV (but do need to know how to do this please)
If you go onto your profile page double click the little person icon till it says your account, scroll down to information, tap the box and type your info in. For pv go to same again and click two step verification. Hope this helps huni xx

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
If you go onto your profile page double click the little person icon till it says your account, scroll down to information, tap the box and type your info in. For pv go to same again and click two step verification. Hope this helps huni xx
Hi both,
Thank you for that but just to clarify one point -
2 Factor Authentication isn’t PV. It’s additional security on your account for when logging in. X
For info on Photo Verification please see this FAQ;
How do I become a photo verified member?

29 August 2019
City
Bromsgrove
Geography plays a role for me as well as those items others have mentioned. I'm more likely to pass over someone who lives the other side of the world as I'm never likely to meet them in the flesh. That's not to say that I'd not participate in some saucy banter on here with them though!

Reactions: LizandChris
29 August 2019
City
Bromsgrove
Geography plays a role for me as well as those items others have mentioned. I'm more likely to pass over someone who lives the other side of the world as I'm never likely to meet them in the flesh. That's not to say that I'd not participate in some saucy banter on here with them though!
Not that I consider IoW to be the far side of the world @DandDforfun

19 March 2015
Accounts
Media
Information

So for us, it's information and photos. Then from there we go on interaction on the site and will then approach discreetly via PM if we feel there is a connection there, or the possibility of exploring something further. :sneaky:
So info, account type, pics and personality. Then after that, who knows where it goes.
:sneaky: :whistle: x

10 July 2018
Accounts
Media
Information

I genuinely don’t know how to answer this one. Huh.