What doesn’t appeal to you...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Ha ha no takers then

#thefear

I’m not keen on tattoos and piercings. I know it sounds bad but it really turns me off

There....... said it

:D

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Pushy people
Arrogance
Folks that think they are gods gift
People with a long list of do's and dont's
and any man on man action

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
The rudeness, The me me me, Thee guilt trips, and the princesses that abound in some swinging circles (well one swinging website really)

But seriously and generally the two things that least appeal to me the way most single male swingers get treated (I know it's because of a small number of dickbags but still) and knowing that theirs a number of people out there that are using swinging as an excuse to cheat on their partner.

10 July 2018
What doesn’t appeal?

Difficult for me to separate out ‘stuff that doesn’t appeal’ from ‘stuff that I actively dislike’.

Well, there are various other people’s ‘preferences’ that do both: scat, watersports, men on men, TS or TG. As per other thread: dogging.

Oh, and anyone not looking for someone my age. Heh.

But in the scene itself? Nothing really.

D

Deleted member 6684

In this life style?

Following the thread what appeals to you. I thought we should discuss what isn’t appealing ;)
I will go...never really understood the Jaffa cakes thread. My non British heritage doesn’t help either

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
I will go...never really understood the Jaffa cakes thread. My non British heritage doesn’t help either
Yes that’s what is in the way unfortunately mate. The non British heritage. The whole point is quite a toilet humour tonge in cheek thing really. Because the government had to actually classify what the little cakes/biscuits are for VAT reasons. As such it’s taking the Mickey out of it all etc :D

D

Deleted member 6684

Yes that’s what is in the way unfortunately mate. The non British heritage. The whole point is quite a toilet humour tonge in cheek thing really. Because the government had to actually classify what the little cakes/biscuits are for VAT reasons. As such it’s taking the Mickey out of it all etc :D
Yeah probably.. it’s not something that I dislike or hate but one I didn’t understand.. no hate, only love

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon