What is more important.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
After having a conversation with someone this morning we got chatting about numbers, now what I didn't realise is the old saying "quality over quantity"
I never looked at this regarding the site, we have people say that there aren't thousands here like there are else where but here we know members are genuine.
So would you prefer quality or quantity knowing that quantity is mostly fake?
Does it matter if accounts are fake to make up numbers?
Do you see it as, "well I still get some dirty chat even if it is a bloke not a woman"
I think for some both have benefits but personally I do like to know who I'm chatting too.

D

Deleted member 3411

The more the merrier... but REAL people makes for real fun. There's little point in a site of 100k users if 99k are fakers, spammers, catfish and liers. If L and I get a message from a sexy lady wanting to talk I prefer to know it isn't a guy or heaven forbid a kid.

D

Deleted member 8095

It's better to have 10 genuine members rather than 1000 fakes. In my opinion which counts for nothing !!!! Lmao (P)

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
for us its not just about physical gratification there needs to be a mental click as well that can only come from spending time chatting and having interactions with people with fakes its more about the here and now gratification...so for us small community of genuine people and profiles just feels a'lot better...xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3411

for us its not just about physical gratification there needs to be a mental click as well that can only come from spending time chatting and having interactions with people with fakes its more about the here and now gratification...so for us small community of genuine people and profiles just feels a'lot better...xx
We are here to make friends, have fun, flirt and play. Knowing we're not wasting our time and that the member is genuine is very important. I've heard others have spend weeks talking and arranging but wasted their time. Many here are a long travel to get to, if they turn out to be a fake that's a long wasted trip.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Since I closed my account on a certain other site with a massive quantity, but I'm still here I think you can guess my answer. I suppose though it's all a matter of what a site is for, if it's raison d'etre is meaningful online communication leading to real world time being spent together then quality is what's needed, but if a sites purpose is to perv at acres of naked flesh then quantity is probably referable.

D

Deleted member 6127

Quality over quantity any time.
Meeting people, making friends and having a great time with people you can trust...
People are fickle but that’s found in all aspects of life. Here the staff do a fantastic job of identifying the fakes, they aren’t here long and we can all enjoy ourselves in that knowledge.
More quality friends....xxx :0)) T

S

Sammy

For me I'd prefer the quality and knowing the sites monitored , knowing that it's likeminded people who like social interaction and it's not just a meat market or conveyer belt idea

The site etiquette is important that it's a community , the support that's given by members and staff is second to none - you only have to look at the forum topics everything is discussed from swinging to bdsm to health issues to football and rugby

We are an inclusive site where it's safe to be who you are no matter what your sexual preferences or kinks are you are accepted and valued ... how many other sites can say that

I'm grateful for the fun I've had but more grateful for friendships I've developed with people

Quality wins every time
Sx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Got to be quality all the time ... what’s the point of chatting to a bloke posing as a woman :confused::confused: why do people do it ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We know of a couple who are very well known in this scene and run a very successful social but for some strange reason have another ten or more accounts under different names and descriptions just to cause trouble... :censored::whistle:

S

Sammy

We know of a couple who are very well known in this scene and run a very successful social but for some strange reason have another ten or more accounts under different names and descriptions just to cause trouble... :censored::whistle:

Whst does that say bout them as people
Sx

D

Deleted member 3175

Quality over quantity everytime.
We love being a part of this site and community, and so far have met some fantastic people on here, built up good friendships and the benefits that come with that.
Knowing that the site is so well looked after and policed is fantastic, without the staff who do a great job, we wouldnt be here.
Long many it continue! S xxxxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Isn’t it about having fun ? Or am I missing the point why deliberately cause trouble ? That would just make me inclined to decide I don’t need this anymore ...and walk away ..

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Isn’t it about having fun ? Or am I missing the point why deliberately cause trouble ? That would just make me inclined to decide I don’t need this anymore ...and walk away ..
They do it to make publicity for the social and also to cover up they're respected names so they can become keyboard warriors in the forums.
This couldn't happen here, we have to tight a security yet these people use and abuse people yet they are not known to anyone.

16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Definitely quality over quantity. You know where you stand with the PV’d members most of the time but as I’ve said before there’s nothing like a good old face to face meet and that’s why I always do my ’business’ now at clubs. If things are going a bit pear shaped you can always say “I’ll see you later”

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

I say quality over quantity. Would much rather talk to genuine people than fakers! Hx
Well you're both new to the site as well as the lifestyle, so hopefully how things are here has encouraged you NOT as other sites appear to have usually done put you off. Folk are friendly as well as naughty.

24 November 2015
Once upon a time a not so fave site was all for quality,in its infant years only two chat rooms exsisted, people were genuine on the whole but numbers went up and with it came more chat rooms , people playing up to the cams ,more and more publicity bought new menbers in droves , to the point it lost its perspective on what swingers were/are .
Now its more a virtual sex site ,easy to access and no one bats an eyelid to what happens , although a lot do meet still. its becoming more a cam site , the mods have little or no control , the owner as become detached from it all apart from the revenue it brings in , what once was a great friendly site has now been lost to money making and greed where there is no place for the quality which is instilled into social swinging where pv is mandatory and we all know we are genuinely here for a reason to have fun and make friends