What Is Your Best Sexual Position In A Car?

• Thread starter fizzers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

fizzers

We were travelling from Worcester to the club in Darleston, for a bit of 'hows your father. But on the way we decided to stop off for a quick shag. It was winter time and there was snow on the ground, so we stopped in a layby. We got into a doggy position across the front seats and I started shafting. All was going good, when suddenly I slipped off my seat and my testicles made contact with the handbrake. 'OOOOOOOOOOh!' I said. The wife drove us home.

F

fizzers

I remember a lovely girl I had a bit of fun with, and we managed the missionary position on the back seat. I could also look out through the back window and admire the view over the Malvern Hills.

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Girl on top or missionary's good. I drive a fairly large car so no problem. When I was younger I had a penchant for small sports cars so not the most ideal for that sort of thing although a girl I was dating did demonstrate one of her alternative uses for the gear stick when unfortunately the knob detached whilst it was, shall we say, still embedded. Took me ages to retrieve. The car I have now would be perfect as its fitted with privacy glass - good for the more riskier locations. :)

P

peakcouple

Most of my early sex was in my father's car, which he kindly lent me to take my girlfriends out. Missionary with the girl on the passenger seat and me kneeling in the foot-well was favourite, or me sitting on the back seat with the girl straddling me was another. When the weather was good standing doggy with the girl over the bonnet was great too. Had to make sure we cleaned up afterwards, and didn't leave condoms or cum!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
When I was a much younger man I worked for a company and bought a pickup truck to drive around in. From time to time my boss would borrow it for the evening with some really funny results. one time it was a really cold day and me and my brother are sat in the pickup and the windows started to steam up only to reveal 2 footprints on the windscreen facing upwards. The next time something came up it was via contact by the police. it seems my boss and his woman (not his wife) had been having sex across the bench seat and she had somehow got her head completely stuck between the door arm rest and the seat. The police showed up whilst she was still stuck and almost naked . They phoned the fire lads who got her free but not without a right good laugh first. the third and last time he borrowed it he got caught again at a well known dogging site and rather than admit what they had in mind he said he was tipping some rubbish and got a fine for fly tipping. he elected to go to court and ended up in all the local papers with the inference that they had been dogging. sold the bloody thing not long after that to put an end to his nocturnal playtimes with his many bits on the side.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

Max-the-3rd

In a estate car its all to easy back seats down and and position you want. In a non estate her with her knees on the back seat looking out the back window me behind her doggy slap bang in the middle of the car. That way I can use the driver seat and passenger seat as a bit of support.xx

Reactions: fizzers
M

Max-the-3rd

Seen one or two kicking around. If I get one I will bring it down for you to have a tinker with and get her road worthy.x

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Nope Nope Nope if you need to do it pull over at a hotel a have a room for the day (my Arthritis) oh my ph my o_O

Reactions: Pearls
30 March 2017
City
Latimer
At the moment.my car is only 3 months old, so no sex in it for a bit.

That makes it sound like I need it christening!

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
Did it my old car once and the handbrake came off so it started rolling. Very embarrassing and panicking!

F

fizzers

I had a motorbike and my girlfriend had a car, so we met up and she drove to a hole in a hedge by a road just big enough for the car. We got in the back seat, all clothes off (this was in the middle of winter with a heavy frost) and we were quickly into humping. The sweat was rolling off us. After an hour I needed a pee, so not bothering to put on any clothes, except shoes, stood away from the car against a tree for a frozen stream pee. Later, after finishing our sexual romp, we got dressed and it was then as we cooled down, that we noticed that there was a steady drip of evaporated steam coming from the underside of the roof. My girl friend got soaked driving home. Fortunately it had dried by next morning and her husband never found out.

D

Deleted member 1030

MY usual sexual position in a car is the 'ooh-feck-no-stop-stop-argh-no-crampcrampcramp-push-my-toes-push-my-toes'.

I hate having sex in cars. It's one of the reasons I have my own house, so that I don't have to fuck in the car.

I attempted a sneaky shag on a Vespa 50 Special once.

You can't have a sneaky shag on a Vespa 50 Special.

F

fizzers

MY usual sexual position in a car is the 'ooh-feck-no-stop-stop-argh-no-crampcrampcramp-push-my-toes-push-my-toes'.

I hate having sex in cars. It's one of the reasons I have my own house, so that I don't have to fuck in the car.

I attempted a sneaky shag on a Vespa 50 Special once.

You can't have a sneaky shag on a Vespa 50 Special.
Next time you do decide to have a car shag, take magnesium phosphate as this will prevent the cramp

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Cars can be tricky, especially if a lady is driving, say no more.