What Is Your Favourite.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

........Swingers club and why? You can list more than one club.

I love Cupids for the choice of playrooms and the plush decor.
Infusions for its pool.
Partners for its wet area and dungeon,
VA because it's all one level, so easy to mooch around with my walking stick.

D

Deleted member 3411

Can't comment too much as I've only been to two. VA is friendly and relaxed but I do miss the choice of having a private room from my second place, which is liberty elite. I loved the atmosphere there and the free for all in the middle sometimes was fantastic. That said and with no disrespect to the owner the last couple of times I visited it didn't have the same kudos, but as I haven't been there in well over a year I have no idea what it's like now.

D

Deleted member 1402

Can't comment too much as I've only been to two. VA is friendly and relaxed but I do miss the choice of having a private room from my second place, which is liberty elite. I loved the atmosphere there and the free for all in the middle sometimes was fantastic. That said and with no disrespect to the owner the last couple of times I visited it didn't have the same kudos, but as I haven't been there in well over a year I have no idea what it's like now.
I've never been to Liberty Elite. Would have liked to, but probably won't get chance as I've given up swinging, unless a social is held there.
Luckily for me, the lack of private playrooms in VA doesn't bother me, as I'm an exhibitionist. If I do go in a private room, I need the door open!

D

Deleted member 3411

I've never been to Liberty Elite. Would have liked to, but probably won't get chance as I've given up swinging, unless a social is held there.
Luckily for me, the lack of private playrooms in VA doesn't bother me, as I'm an exhibitionist. If I do go in a private room, I need the door open!
It wouldn't suit you there anyway as all those private rooms are upstairs. But I'm with you on the exhibition stuff I like being watched and I'm sure that one day I'll get a chance to watch you love ;)

B

Bump-n-Grind

Chameleons, fantastic staff, great facilities, great mix of people. We always have a great time.
Cupids, only been once but was very impressed. Plush, we'll thought out, excellent decor & we were made very welcome.
An honourable mention for Adventures in Lust, gone but not forgotten. It was plush, chic, welcoming & for us it was home. We met some of the best people there & had some of the best nights

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
T

Turnuptheheat

Of the three clubs we have visited VA stands head and shoulders above. We tried Jaydees and left within 20 minutes, and went abfabs recently, highly doubt we would visit again and we confirmed what it is we're looking for in a venue. Le boudoir, quest and Townhouse are all on the agenda at some point..

Mr

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Chameleons, fantastic staff, great facilities, great mix of people. We always have a great time.
Cupids, only been once but was very impressed. Plush, we'll thought out, excellent decor & we were made very welcome.
An honourable mention for Adventures in Lust, gone but not forgotten. It was plush, chic, welcoming & for us it was home. We met some of the best people there & had some of the best nights
I liked Adventures, but the lack of shower facilities was a huge disappointment.

D

Deleted member 1402

Eeeek, I forgot Townhouse. Great club for BDSM, but the stairs are so steep and almost impossible for me to get to the top floor.

D

Deleted member 1030

We miss AIL :( It was so friendly and relaxed there.
VA is a great club.... I mean, that hot tub for starters!

M

MacMermaid

I've only ever been to one, CJ's in Glasgow.
I wish there were more up here, Scotland appears to be a very repressed nation!

P

peakcouple

Have only been to 3 in UK, after being regulars at La Chambre for a couple of years we discovered Chameleons and think it's perfect. We love the jacuzzis - Rose especially! - and the mix of 'open' and closed playrooms, the orgy room is fun when in full swing; and the sex-swings are another Rose favourite. Like the dress code, no street clothes, and the fact there isn't a disco.

We used to go to the now closed Youtopia during warmer weather as you could camp there and be nude around the campsite, which we enjoyed. Been to a few abroad, they're usually much more glitzy than UK ones. We particularly liked the live sex shows at L'Extasia, certainly got everyone in the mood! :cool:

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've only ever been to one, CJ's in Glasgow.
I wish there were more up here, Scotland appears to be a very repressed nation!
Yes I tend to agree there from an administrative point of view. So many Scots come and go and generally say the same thing; "The scene is rather low key and quiet in Scotland" which is a shame, but makes me wonder - why?
Or is it heavily based closet swinging Miss? x

Reactions: Pearls
7 November 2016
City
London
It might be that it's not well known or that few people have been but, some years ago, I visited OP4F near Alexandra Palace in north London and it had a great feel to it, almost like a social rather than other places (e.g. AbFabs) that felt more like it was being run as a business.

That aside, Tempsfords finest location is excellent. I've only been once but it was great.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

The attic for fantastic themed rooms.
Cupids....some great vouples rooms.
Quest...great bar and cinema area
Xxxxx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

An honourable mention should go to the New Paradise club near Loughborough. Small and quiet but very friendly (y)

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

Hmm I can't recall if I've added them to our directory. They ring a bell with me though, but can't think. Will have a dig when back. ;)
It's on an industrial estate and I guess it couldn't be more different to clubs like VA i.e. it's cheap and cheerful :D but it has got some great playrooms :sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon