What Keeps You Swinging?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
The is tread somewhere about what got you swinging and your first swinging adventure (sorry I couldn't find it to post a link), and I got to thinking since living a swinging lifestyle isn't the easiest thing in the world to manage (with the relationship pressures, misunderstandings and what nots it can come with).

What is it that keeps you swinging?

D

Deleted member 1030

The conversations. On here, at parties, at clubs, on meets - the conversations range from anal sex to Landrovers to sounding rods to Jaffa cakes to bisexuality to cooking to cuckolding to cheese to vibrators to politics to..... etc. etc.
I love it!

Oh, the sex is pretty horny too :sneaky:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We have been on other sites especially drab mingers like we all have and if I'm honest it almost put us off for good, the fakes, the cost (not a free site as everyone claims) but most of all the fear of speaking your mind, god forbid... So this is why we
created a place that we enjoy, has it worked for us on a personal level? Damn right it has. Do we enjoy keeping everything alive? Yes we do and @meandlis have it right, everything from talking sex to a jaffa cake, it's what keeps that banter alive. You will not get that anywhere else for fear of incriminating yourself. Can you get this from a whats ap group or other Apps that by the way are easily hackable, No you can not. Having the freedom to be yourself is the best way of keeping swinging alive.

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
We have been on other sites especially drab mingers like we all have and if I'm honest it almost put us off for good, the fakes, the cost (not a free site as everyone claims) but most of all the fear of speaking your mind, god forbid... So this is why we
created a place that we enjoy, has it worked for us on a personal level? Damn right it has. Do we enjoy keeping everything alive? Yes we do and @meandlis have it right, everything from talking sex to a jaffa cake, it's what keeps that banter alive. You will not get that anywhere else for fear of incriminating yourself. Can you get this from a whats ap group or other Apps that by the way are easily hackable, No you can not. Having the freedom to be yourself is the best way of keeping swinging alive.
Couldn't agree more!
Keep it fresh (no not just that...:rolleyes: ) keep it fun, keep it interesting. When the fun stops, stop.

Aside from having bits n bobs though.... I mean darling, without those too - we'd be well and truly fucked. Or in fact, not.
So that helps too. :D x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Couldn't agree more!
Keep it fresh (no not just that...:rolleyes: ) keep it fun, keep it interesting. When the fun stops, stop.

Aside from having bits n bobs though.... I mean darling, without those too - we'd be well and truly fucked. Or in fact, not.
So that helps too. :D x
I still have me bits and bobs thanks :sneaky:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Its that massive boost of nerves and the tension before and after. Nothing nicer that sat having a chat and thinking wow this is gonna happen tonight - It never gets less you just learn how to enjoy the feeling more

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
We have just had our first experience and cannot wait for next time its the anticipation and cout down to the meet x

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
1388149365_1141882141.gif

19 March 2015
Its that massive boost of nerves and the tension before and after. Nothing nicer that sat having a chat and thinking wow this is gonna happen tonight - It never gets less you just learn how to enjoy the feeling more
Couldn't agree more. Whether it's a single gent, a single lady or fun with another couple - that buzz of sharing your partner is something else. There's nothing quite like it actually.
Also as you say, the boost of nerves and tension, before - during and after, can be exhilarating.
For me as an example, that sheer intimacy between three people is really amazing. There's nothing quite like it and gives you a natural, sexy high. Especially when you see how sexy, fun and passionate your wife/husband/partner is towards others.
The experiences we've had (aside from the one who wanted to kill us and our kids, and another bunny boiler o_O :D ) have all been amazing fun and something we're looking forward to doing again.
It's been a little while for us, but we've both had some things on IRL which sadly, has had a direct impact on things.
However, that cloud is beginning to lift again and it's almost time for the VA too.... so say no more :sneaky: