What Position..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Do you like receiving/giving oral sex?
Which gives you most sensation?:sneaky:
I love giving a blowjob on my knees with Mr A standing or him standing facing the bed with me flat on the bed with my head coming in from underneath where he can then reach down to my pussy at the same time:whistle:
As for me receiving then it would be laying down with Mr A between my legs so I can grip him with my thighs and grab his head :sneaky:

10 July 2018
I prefer laying or kneeling when receiving a blowjob… But it’s just that, a preference; I’ve had blowjobs when she’s been kneeling in front of me, and I’ve been standing…

When giving oral sex, I’d certainly rather she be laying down… Having once had a situation where she was ‘sitting on my face’ and got a bit too enthusiastic… well, let’s just say I’d rather, on the whole, considering it in the rounds, not to put too fine a point on it... well, I’d rather be able to breath!

26 October 2018
Nothing wrong with a lady on top 69 as it increases the “options” but it certainly does appear to affect their concentration on the “job” in hand !!

D

Deleted member 6485

Nothing wrong with a lady on top 69 as it increases the “options” but it certainly does appear to affect their concentration on the “job” in hand !!
And we say we can multitask.....:rofl:
:censored:xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
A bit of both caring is sharing ....
lady relaxed on her back hopefully enjoying the moment :noidy:
Me ...standing ,lady head just at the edge of the bed using her favourite BoB on her:whistle: .... idea for a teabagging too :sneaky: