What Puts You Off

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Messaging someone after viewing their profile? :eek::D
Seeing anything related to;
pee, poo.. bottom of the pile, single gents if we need you... *must like* and *must not be into*..
Anyone who is pushy or nags constantly too.
Erm, dirty nails in photos! :eek: anything that puts you off your tea and anything regarding animals or flatulence. :D x

D

Deleted member 6485

Hmmm...good question:)!
Personally, someone who thinks it's necessary to list their cock size in their information. Also...even as a female, i hate seeing 'single males dont bother messaging us'. I wouldn't bother either based on that.
Someone once had listed in their info something along the lines of 'not interested in fat people'..that just made me see red:mad:x

Reactions: Swansea feet lover
20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans
I’d want someone’s rear hole to be as clean as mine...! Not a fan of strong odours either!!

Reactions: Therapon
20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans
Yes :eek:
It was a nice ham roll :sick:
Well, I’ll carry on anyway... let me know if it stays down!

So I if I think I might engage in anal I douche before... for me goes without saying. But I guy I slept with had obviously had a half-arsed (punny) attempt at it and ended up shitting on my Johnny... instant turn off and it took me a week to get it out of my head!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

So I if I think I might engage in anal I douche before... for me goes without saying. But I guy I slept with had obviously had a half-arsed (punny) attempt at it and ended up shitting on my Johnny... instant turn off and it took me a week to get it out of my head!
Sounds like a good time :sick::eek:

19 March 2015

Shit happens :D

10 July 2018
Messaging someone after viewing their profile? :eek::D
Usual caveats, but anything that screams ‘this doesn’t make sense why they’re contacting me: they have an age range I’m far outside, or they not only say they’re not looking for single fellas¹ but go out of their way to stress that under NO circumstances would they meet a single fella.

Oh, similar to that, ‘no white men’,, ‘no beards’, ’must be shaved below’ etc.

Basically, yeah, anything where it just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever they’d want to meet me.

¹yes, I know that many couples have that shown, purely so THEY can choose who they meet without getting hundreds of unsolicited messages from single men. Hence my ‘when they go out of their way…’ parameter

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Usual caveats, but anything that screams ‘this doesn’t make sense why they’re contacting me: they have an age range I’m far outside, or they not only say they’re not looking for single fellas¹ but go out of their way to stress that under NO circumstances would they meet a single fella.

Oh, similar to that, ‘no white men’,, ‘no beards’, ’must be shaved below’ etc.

Basically, yeah, anything where it just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever they’d want to meet me.

¹yes, I know that many couples have that shown, purely so THEY can choose who they meet without getting hundreds of unsolicited messages from single men. Hence my ‘when they go out of their way…’ parameter
No white men! Really. I mean in this day and age have we come down to colour preferences
Why are people referring to colour in their info?
I certainly wouldn’t
Crazy shit

19 March 2015
Look, I know and understand it’s a preference - but imagine saying no or only interested in - white/black/ethnic/Indian/Chinese etc etc.
I don’t even see colour!! Even saying that goes against my views.
I’ll never understand it I guess. How people see others and desire to meet only ethnic or “Asian men” as is notorious elsewhere. Don’t know. Maybe it’s just me.
We’re all human. I’ll never get it.
Not a criticism either, just my POV.

That said, on the flip of that coin, I’ve had someone not so long ago say to me that I couldn’t possibly engage on the subject of BBC and the terms as I’m white and he’s black so he owns it.
Thus I have no opinion by default. :confused:
So you can use the term, others can state that’s what they look for but if I mention that some women like it / dislike it or whatever my point is - it’s null & void because I’m a Limey. o_O