What Strange Things Happen After A Night Out Xx

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 November 2016
City
Walsall
So lets see if any weird and funny things happen .. on Saturday we went to chams and upon waking up i discovered some woman's reading glasses in our house also the sock monster broke in and stole just one sock .. were do they go ..? And why do we forget part of the night ?? Its the worst feeling when you get reminded of having sex on the sun terrace with a woman licking you're bum hole witnessed by about 40 people lol xxx

P

peakcouple

Rose lost one of her ear-rings during a visit to La Chambre, so the next time we went we enquired at the bar if they'd found any. They produced a massive box full of odd bits of jewellery, knickers, stockings, "shag bags," sex-toys... etc, and told us to check. Rose didn't find her ear-ring but we had a good laugh at the sort of things people had left.

Apart from the ear-rings, she has lost knickers at parties, some men probably keep them as trophies. I once had to go around the very crowded orgy room at Chams on my hands and knees looking for Rose's heels, she'd kicked them off but wasn't sure exactly where as she'd been too occupied to remember. I got some very strange looks!

M

meet_the_fockers

Ive lost stockings..and a frilly skirt.. I'm no sign of them.in lost property! Im still annoyed they where brand new.
I did however leave an armani watch in a room when checking out.
The club owners posted it to me.. now theres honesty and customer service.. xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
29 November 2016
City
Walsall
Some clubs are very helpful i find and tbh .. nic . Paul. John and ron all good freinds and always help out .. i ran a charity night in xtasia some lady lost her phone it was found done the side of the chair and returned the next day .. happy days

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Some clubs are very helpful i find and tbh .. nic . Paul. John and ron all good freinds and always help out .. i ran a charity night in xtasia some lady lost her phone it was found done the side of the chair and returned the next day .. happy days
Did they once form a very famous Liverpool Band :D

Reactions: Pearls
B

Bump-n-Grind

And why do we forget part of the night ?? Its the worst feeling when you get reminded of having sex on the sun terrace with a woman licking you're bum hole witnessed by about 40 people lol xxx
The Beach Party on the Sunday? I may of been an eye witness :confused::D:rofl:

19 March 2015
I think the best most recently is when we came home after a short stint away and after unpacking bags and doing the washing et al.. Then a couple of weeks later we found stockings, underwear and belts in the laundry we were putting away. We think we know whose it all is, but not 100% sure.. :D o_O

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

I think the best most recently is when we came home after a short stint away and after unpacking bags and doing the washing et al.. Then a couple of weeks later we found stockings, underwear and belts in the laundry we were putting away. We think we know whose it all is, but not 100% sure.. :D o_O
:eek:

19 March 2015
Best recently again, has to be getting to bed at 5am, up at about 9, and not remembering a damned thing after 11pm the previous night... but waking up to find love bites and fkin teeth marks in your back and neck. :eek:
I mean what the actual....
Best nights they are!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Best recently again, has to be getting to bed at 5am, up at about 9, and not remembering a damned thing after 11pm the previous night... but waking up to find love bites and fkin teeth marks in your back and neck. :eek:
I mean what the actual....
Best nights they are!
Yes but who did them... Wasn't me :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1030

Once went to a house party and woke up the next morning, with no trousers, grundies or socks on (but, weirdly, my trainers), on the kitchen floor - with a pair of hedgeclippers next to me! :confused:

Reactions: Deleted member 4493
10 March 2015
Went to a social in Cardiff once, and kidnapped a small handful of friends back to our hotel room for a little "apres-social" shenanigans. Cue lots of fun and frolics, and raiding of the playbag for toys for the two ladies to try out on each other.
Booked out next day, went home, and like responsible swingers everywhere, we go through the suitcase, put undies in the wash pile, re-stock the condom bag, and clean the toys....except there is one missing... oh bugger, its the big new double-ender, a particular favourite of Jaynes.
So, after a quick search of the suitcase, Jayne tells me I have to ring the hotel and ask if its been handed in!!! After a bit of "You have to be kidding!", I relent, and ring, asking if anything from our room
was handed in by housekeeping, to which the reply is, "what sort of item?"... I umm and aghh, and Jayne takes the phone and says very matter-of-factly "its a sex toy!"... there is silence from the other end for a few seconds... and then the lady says no, nothing like that has been handed in... which either means they aren't very good at cleaning, or one of the cleaners decided to have an early xmas pressie for herself!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We went to a club and joined another couple in a room but unfortunately cos of the design we all had to leave our shoe's outside. On exciting the room my wife's shoes had gone missing. We later found them again. It seems some guy borrowed them to wank over.

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
We went to a club and joined another couple in a room but unfortunately cos of the design we all had to leave our shoe's outside. On exciting the room my wife's shoes had gone missing. We later found them again. It seems some guy borrowed them to wank over.
That's how we felt too but them shoes cost a small fortune and would have been ruined if he had cum on them so thank god he left his stuff inside them and we could get them cleaned properly

I'm sorry, I have to resort to black mode here.

Aww, HELL NO! The mofo better know he's paying for dem shoes if he wants to bust a nut over 'em!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 3411