Whats In Your Naughty Bag

• Thread starter Deleted member 3446
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3446

Hi there, so this is my first forum post.. eeekkk i hope i do it justice lol.

Does anyone else have a naughty bag that they take on pleasure meets??

I have had mine for several years now and it is constantly growing with new additions always being added and swapped around.

Why A Naughty bag.. well it started for me.. when I first started swinging.. many *ahem* years ago. you go away for the night or the weekend.. and think damn if only I brought my '????' with me - there's nothing worse when you got a craving for something & theres nothing there. So, ever since then I always have my naughty bag with me for meets.. sometimes it remains in the car (as not compulsory for every meet) or sometimes it get opened straight away

What do you have in yours.. or what new addition have you recently added or would you like to add?

My latest addition is a Nice solid Walnut Spanker mmmmm :smackpaddle:

R

Rob_and_Dot

we could fill a small suitcase but most of the fun stuff is left in a drawer for saturday mornings when i get tied to the bed and teased.

Reactions: Mootje and Admin
Z

zebo

Depends on where we are going and what we are doing, it can be anything from a flogger
and a few impact toys, to half the dungeon if we are doing a bdsm demo :)

Reactions: Mootje and Admin
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I have bag filled with rope, floggers and of course safety shears (all rope tops should have a pair for rope play)

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3446

we could fill a small suitcase but most of the fun stuff is left in a drawer for saturday mornings when i get tied to the bed and teased.

i have double of nearly everything - like having a 'home' and 'away' kit lol.

Reactions: Admin