What's Love Got To Do With It.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Just checked out Facebook….Nigel's son has just gave his gf a puppy....how sweet felt a bit jealous …but after thinking about this loving gesture couldn't hep thinking who is going to clear up dog shit, walk him in the freezing cold, deal and pay with vets bills and stay at home with him at the weekends, plus chewing his way through the house maybe love isn't a puppy...what's your take on it?? xxjxx

19 March 2015
So what's the biggest lurve gesture you have made? xxjxx
Does marriage to me count. :D
Nah loads. So many I can’t think off the top of my head really.

Oh, well one time we were on holiday in Majorca and strolling down this street and literally spur of the moment I took @Pearls into this snazzy little cafe which was full silver service / waitress service. It was a niche cafe and very upmarket. Cake, coffee and pure romance. Was an amazing hour. :love: :) x

S

Sammy

Just checked out Facebook….Nigel's son has just gave his gf a puppy....how sweet felt a bit jealous …but after thinking about this loving gesture couldn't hep thinking who is going to clear up dog shit, walk him in the freezing cold, deal and pay with vets bills and stay at home with him at the weekends, plus chewing his way through the house maybe love isn't a puppy...what's your take on it?? xxjxx

Puppy is a lovely gift if you're an animal person

I adore puppies but I'd hate for it to be a surprise

Animals are a commitment
They cost you money
Let's not forget puppy stage of chewing etc

Cute m cuddly but hard work sx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Does marriage to me count. :D
Nah loads. So many I can’t think off the top of my head really.

Oh, well one time we were on holiday in Majorca and strolling down this street and literally spur of the moment I took @Pearls into this snazzy little cafe which was full silver service / waitress service. It was a niche cafe and very upmarket. Cake, coffee and pure romance. Was an amazing hour. :love: :) x
That's want a woman wants xxjxx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Spontaneous, unexpected and meaningful to that special person in your life means so much xxjxx

19 March 2015
That's want a woman wants xxjxx
She certainly enjoyed it. It was a really cwtchy place with such a personal touch. Very romantic. We just sat there nibbling cake, drinking good coffee, watching the world go by and talking constantly for that hour or so. xx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
She certainly enjoyed it. It was a really cwtchy place with such a personal touch. Very romantic. We just sat there nibbling cake, drinking good coffee, watching the world go by and talking constantly for that hour or so. xx
That makes memories xxjxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
So what's the biggest lurve gesture you have made? xxjxx
I designed and hand made her engagement ring meh that's what I do all the time.
. But the lurve gesture is I have turned down numerous requests to make that ring again for other jewellers/customers but NO ONE else can have that particular ring , only her. Aaaaaaw.

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
I designed and hand made her engagement ring meh that's what I do all the time.
. But the lurve gesture is I have turned down numerous requests to make that ring again for other jewellers/customers but NO ONE else can have that particular ring , only her. Aaaaaaw.
After reading this from you guess my gesture of love is having original and personal tattoos specific to me in honour of my family members I have loved lost and have been braver than I would ever be xxjxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
After reading this from you guess my gesture of love is having original and personal tattoos specific to me in honour of my family members I have loved lost and have been braver than I would ever be xxjxx
Nice. I don't normally like tattoos but ones that mean something special to the owner I like.

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Yes I know what
Nice. I don't normally like tattoos but ones that mean something special to the owner I like.
yes I know what you mean but the first tattoo I had when I was 40 and everyone since I have designed and had a specific meanings xxjxx

Reactions: GeoffRy