What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

MP386

PV
Sprtr
What a start to the New Year. Everyone keeps telling me how much weight I have lost, but I don’t see it myself. Anyway I took the plunge and bought an outfit two sizes smaller than I normally do. Omg......so excited......it fits.
Sorry....... I know this is boring, I am just made up lol xx M
Fantastic XX

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport
What a start to the New Year. Everyone keeps telling me how much weight I have lost, but I don’t see it myself. Anyway I took the plunge and bought an outfit two sizes smaller than I normally do. Omg......so excited......it fits.
Sorry....... I know this is boring, I am just made up lol xx M
Well done you, pics of you showing it off in your new outfit :whistle: :D

Welshcouple59

PV
Sprtr
Not a great start to the new year January not looking good at all..beginning of February doesn’t look much better hopefully from mid February the year will improve..let’s put it this way it best had because at the moment it’s shit..W..:(:(:(

T&C

MOTM

T&C

PV
Sprtr
Not a great start to the new year January not looking good at all..beginning of February doesn’t look much better hopefully from mid February the year will improve..let’s put it this way it best had because at the moment it’s shit..W..:(:(:(
Chin up once your sorted you’ll be out there again, you need it xxxx :0)) T&C 🥰🥰

I am glad to say that well sex is not on my mind
oops I lied!
I am in need of....lots of things going through my mind hence I cannot work out which one in which order
Thinking how good it is to be indoors right now
waiting for washing to finish
change my bed
is a chair knocked over but it is silly putting it back up with storm
need a shower
got to do some study
organise my life