What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

just read a really sad heart wrenching story of a dear friend of mine via facebook
she used to write for Eastenders and London's Burning and now writes books murder mystery ones
she wrote for 20 years for Eastenders back in the good day of great story lines
she has written about her days living in a slum in london

here is part of her story that has made me cry because I did not realise and thought I as a child had it bad but this is awful

I was 13 when I saw this and terrified - because my Mum, Dad and I were already living in just 2 rooms in a condemned London slum - with no hot water, an outside toilet, a tin bath on the garden wall and me sleeping on the sofa - and grateful for that because the alternative was homelessness. My parents had been on the council waiting list for 16 years and it was another 4 (20 years in total) before that slum was pulled down and we were rehoused in a council flat - I was then 17 - and had never had a bedroom of my own.

just read a really sad heart wrenching story of a dear friend of mine via facebook
she used to write for Eastenders and London's Burning and now writes books murder mystery ones
she wrote for 20 years for Eastenders back in the good day of great story lines
she has written about her days living in a slum in london

here is part of her story that has made me cry because I did not realise and thought I as a child had it bad but this is awful

I was 13 when I saw this and terrified - because my Mum, Dad and I were already living in just 2 rooms in a condemned London slum - with no hot water, an outside toilet, a tin bath on the garden wall and me sleeping on the sofa - and grateful for that because the alternative was homelessness. My parents had been on the council waiting list for 16 years and it was another 4 (20 years in total) before that slum was pulled down and we were rehoused in a council flat - I was then 17 - and had never had a bedroom of my own.
she also said that after 20 years the slum was knocked down ...

Colin

PV
Sprtr
Yeah and think Steam being a bandwidth bully is a nightmare.
If you want an extra 20% bandwith that microsh1te has stolen off you try this..
1. Press Windows Key + R combination, type put gpedit.msc in Run dialog box and hit Enter to open the Local Group Policy Editor. The Group Policy Editor( not available in Windows Home version. )

2. Navigate here: Computer Configuration -> Administrative -> Network -> Qos Packet Scheduler

3. In the right pane of this window, look for the settings named Limit reservable bandwidth, it must be showing a Not Configured status by default. Double click on the same setting to modify it:

4. Select enabled and in the Options section; you put 0.(If you put 0 you can gain the reserved bandwidth reserved by the system.)

If your version of Windows does not ship with Gpedit, then you may open Regedit and navigate to the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Psched

Give it Value Data 0. If Psched does not exist, create it.

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
Threesome :whistle:
Me too incidentally! 😈 xx

If you want an extra 20% bandwith that microsh1te has stolen off you try this..
1. Press Windows Key + R combination, type put gpedit.msc in Run dialog box and hit Enter to open the Local Group Policy Editor. The Group Policy Editor( not available in Windows Home version. )

2. Navigate here: Computer Configuration -> Administrative -> Network -> Qos Packet Scheduler

3. In the right pane of this window, look for the settings named Limit reservable bandwidth, it must be showing a Not Configured status by default. Double click on the same setting to modify it:

4. Select enabled and in the Options section; you put 0.(If you put 0 you can gain the reserved bandwidth reserved by the system.)

If your version of Windows does not ship with Gpedit, then you may open Regedit and navigate to the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Psched

Give it Value Data 0. If Psched does not exist, create it.
There’s another very simple fix to apply too.. 👍🏻

I could swing a hammer right now at the company Indeed for allowing a company to falsely advertise a job
Bastards! Whoever they are, that’s wrong.