What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
Good morning..yes just got home ,,thank you for asking...it was a rough night,,,debris all over the streets...now I’ve got hospital tomorrow then a week sat in the house..that’s more painful than the procedure..I can’t stand being sat in all day......W...:tiphat:
Good morning. Okay good. Yeah it’s rough all over, yesterday we went to Mumbles to check it all out, it’s horrific down there. But it’s great to feel and experience the cold sea air.
Good luck for the hospital. Am sure it will all be fine. 👍🏻

Welshcouple59

PV
Sprtr
Good morning. Okay good. Yeah it’s rough all over, yesterday we went to Mumbles to check it all out, it’s horrific down there. But it’s great to feel and experience the cold sea air.
It’s really strange Yorkshire seems to have got it really bad..I was in Wrexham this morning and it wasn’t too bad there...Oldham last night was terrible I thought I was in the middle of a riot the way the wagon was shaking..W.. ;)