What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Welshcouple59

PV
Sprtr
Just been watching the news can't believe how much damage the storm has done in the valleys.. So many houses and shops damaged.. Then the landslide on the mountain and all the coal slurry crashing down the hillside..horrible site just so many memories of that disaster years ago.. I know it's not on that scale but it shows these coal waste heaps are still not safe.. Hope nobody everyone in the south of our beautiful country is safe and not suffered damage to their homes.. W.. :tiphat:

sthwalescpl

Sprtr
Just been watching the news can't believe how much damage the storm has done in the valleys.. So many houses and shops damaged.. Then the landslide on the mountain and all the coal slurry crashing down the hillside..horrible site just so many memories of that disaster years ago.. I know it's not on that scale but it shows these coal waste heaps are still not safe.. Hope nobody everyone in the south of our beautiful country is safe and not suffered damage to their homes.. W.. :tiphat:
I travel around here for work, and currently 4 bridges are closed, there were 13 places where the A40 was closed due to flooding between Brecon and Abergavenny, a local road I use a lot decided to give up and half of it slid down into a ravine, so they closed that, many of the little backroads have poor or no drainage so are full to the verges and beyond, its crazy....and two more storms are heading in apparently, Ellis and Francis... nail it down if you dont want it floating away!:eek:

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
I travel around here for work, and currently 4 bridges are closed, there were 13 places where the A40 was closed due to flooding between Brecon and Abergavenny, a local road I use a lot decided to give up and half of it slid down into a ravine, so they closed that, many of the little backroads have poor or no drainage so are full to the verges and beyond, its crazy....and two more storms are heading in apparently, Ellis and Francis... nail it down if you dont want it floating away!:eek:
It’s horrendous down here. The valleys have taken a hammering.

sthwalescpl

Sprtr
Stay safe.. W.. :(
I asked my boss where he drew the line at what was considered "safe" conditions to go out in... he just gave it the old "sloping shoulders" and told me to do my own risk assessment...trouble is, where others see danger, I see an opportunity lol people are very "risk-averse", where as I see flooding and go "Time to dust off the kayak and go for a splash!"