What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Welshcouple59

PV
Sprtr
I really feel sorry for people who have had there lives totally screwed up by this lock down.. For us both working permanent nights and being classed as key workers we're not really noticing any difference.. After 10 hour nights the last thing you want to do is run round all day shopping.. My work gave me a letter last night in case I get stopped by the police travelling back and to from work.. I can't imagine what everyone is going through.. Hope everyone stays safe.. Let's hope this virus subsides ASAP so everyone can get back to some kind of normality.. I realise how lucky we are being able to work through it as there is so many people suffering financially.. The country is very quickly grinding to a halt.. W.. :(

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport
I really feel sorry for people who have had there lives totally screwed up by this lock down.. For us both working permanent nights and being classed as key workers we're not really noticing any difference.. After 10 hour nights the last thing you want to do is run round all day shopping.. My work gave me a letter last night in case I get stopped by the police travelling back and to from work.. I can't imagine what everyone is going through.. Hope everyone stays safe.. Let's hope this virus subsides ASAP so everyone can get back to some kind of normality.. I realise how lucky we are being able to work through it as there is so many people suffering financially.. The country is very quickly grinding to a halt.. W.. :(
We work with many businesses and we’ve lost a major contract literally overnight. This shit is real and hitting the self employed so badly.

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport
I know how little we are taking out compared to a week ago.. It's really bad.. I'm not sure how long they can justify us coming In..thinks it day by day at the moment.. Just like the rest of the country.. There's no end in sight at the moment.. Let's hope everyone survives these bad times..
Yep. I hope so too. Stay safe on your travels both 😘