What's The Weirdest Thing You Did As A Teenager?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Had a missive quiff, wore jogging bottoms with massively wide legs and yeah played Warhammer 40k, my mighty space wolves feared no one.

Reactions: Therapon
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I had a crush on Chesney Hawkes. I know...Chesney Hawkes but god i thought he was lush lol xxx

D

Deleted member 1030

Oh blimey, if we're talking about clothes, we could be here for a while... it was the 80s :rofl: I remember a particularly cool white Levis jacket festooned with diamante brooches, pop art badges and my grandad's medals! Couldn't stand most of the music in the charts, at the time, so listened mostly to 60s soul and Motown and was usually found in the art department in school, pretending Maths didn't exist lol

D

Deleted member 1402

Oh blimey, if we're talking about clothes, we could be here for a while... it was the 80s :rofl: I remember a particularly cool white Levis jacket festooned with diamante brooches, pop art badges and my grandad's medals! Couldn't stand most of the music in the charts, at the time, so listened mostly to 60s soul and Motown and was usually found in the art department in school, pretending Maths didn't exist lol
all sounds rather ghey :lol:

M

Max-the-3rd

got extremely drunk on a bus trip to Denmark, got back on the wrong bus during a pee stop in some European service station and ended up in Germany all the time dressed n my strawberry t shirt and strawberry tracksuit bottoms.

D

Deleted member 1402

got extremely drunk on a bus trip to Denmark, got back on the wrong bus during a pee stop in some European service station and ended up in Germany all the time dressed n my strawberry t shirt and strawberry tracksuit bottoms.
that's epic, thanks for sharing :lol:

M

Max-the-3rd

i once got arrested for pissing on the Colosseum in Rome. locked up over night. there were absolutely no public toilets. i looked every where. it was 3 in the morning and was not even very drunk.

D

Deleted member 1402

i once got arrested for pissing on the Colosseum in Rome. locked up over night. there were absolutely no public toilets. i looked every where. it was 3 in the morning and was not even very drunk.
naughty boy! Did you get charged?

M

meet_the_fockers

I was a nightmare as a teen, i wouldn't have wished me on my worst enemy.
Its really hard to single anything inparticular out..
I was just weird! :D x

7 November 2016
City
London
I was a nightmare as a teen, i wouldn't have wished me on my worst enemy.
Its really hard to single anything inparticular out..
I was just weird! :D x
Nonsense, I don't believe it for a second!

When I'm introducing myself I ask people to remember the geeky kid in school, who was really into maths and science, had no friends, was rubbish socially and was always in the library with his nose in a book? Yep? That'd be me.

M

meet_the_fockers

Nonsense, I don't believe it for a second!

When I'm introducing myself I ask people to remember the geeky kid in school, who was really into maths and science, had no friends, was rubbish socially and was always in the library with his nose in a book? Yep? That'd be me.
I was loud gobby.. and had blue hair..
If grounded i usually waited, until mummy dearest was asleep, took the spare key.. and gracefully :eek: lowered myself from my bedroom window. Hmmm. I shall think of some of the worst/weirdest things ive done!!

M

Midland....

If grounded i usually waited, until mummy dearest was asleep, took the spare key.. and gracefully :eek: lowered myself from my bedroom window. Hmmm. I shall think of some of the worst/weirdest things ive done!!
You sound like you were awesome! Do you still leave your house via the window?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Not too much changed ... perhaps you should dye your hair blue to match your favourite team ... :p