Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

What's The Weirdest Thing You Did As A Teenager?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deleted member 1402, 22 November 2016.

1. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

Had a missive quiff, wore jogging bottoms with massively wide legs and yeah played Warhammer 40k, my mighty space wolves feared no one.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feel the Love Feel the Love x 1
  2. I had a crush on Chesney Hawkes. I know...Chesney Hawkes but god i thought he was lush lol xxx

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

Oh blimey, if we're talking about clothes, we could be here for a while... it was the 80s :rofl: I remember a particularly cool white Levis jacket festooned with diamante brooches, pop art badges and my grandad's medals! Couldn't stand most of the music in the charts, at the time, so listened mostly to 60s soul and Motown and was usually found in the art department in school, pretending Maths didn't exist lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. all sounds rather ghey :lol:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. got extremely drunk on a bus trip to Denmark, got back on the wrong bus during a pee stop in some European service station and ended up in Germany all the time dressed n my strawberry t shirt and strawberry tracksuit bottoms.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. that's epic, thanks for sharing :lol:

7. oh, that's just one of many.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Oh really? I'm pretty boring, I think the most weirdest thing I did, was pull up at the old BWFC and took a piss there because I was an avid Utd fan :oops::rofl::rofl:

9. i once got arrested for pissing on the Colosseum in Rome. locked up over night. there were absolutely no public toilets. i looked every where. it was 3 in the morning and was not even very drunk.

• Like Like x 1
  10. naughty boy! Did you get charged?

11. no just a slap on the wrists, i was 19 and i think the took pity on me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. BoltonBiFemCpl

BoltonBiFemCpl PV Sprtr

Got challenged by a Jordanian soldier for walking over some waste ground (or so I thought) My mate legged it and got a good start on me before I set off. Next thing I knew the fekker had shot me in the are for my troubles. Now that hurt big time I can tell you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Chose whigfields album as my first cd purchase! :whistle:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. meandlis

:eek:

15. Yeah no idea what was going on. Bless myself

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I did my maths GCSE when I was 13, does that count?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was a nightmare as a teen, i wouldn't have wished me on my worst enemy.
    Its really hard to single anything inparticular out..
    I was just weird! :D x

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Nonsense, I don't believe it for a second!

When I'm introducing myself I ask people to remember the geeky kid in school, who was really into maths and science, had no friends, was rubbish socially and was always in the library with his nose in a book? Yep? That'd be me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. My maths was shocking..
    I excelled at art instead.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. meandlis

Yep, same here.

21. I was loud gobby.. and had blue hair..
    If grounded i usually waited, until mummy dearest was asleep, took the spare key.. and gracefully :eek: lowered myself from my bedroom window. Hmmm. I shall think of some of the worst/weirdest things ive done!!

• Like Like x 4
  22. You sound like you were awesome! Do you still leave your house via the window?

• Funny Funny x 2
  23. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

Not too much changed ... perhaps you should dye your hair blue to match your favourite team ... :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice