When It’s Too Late.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
What happens then? Already done the deed. Swapped partners and now instant regret.
How do you progress? X
With the usual caveats about history, and never having swung with a partner, the only times I’ve regretted in my time in swinging have been when I’ve - either because I’ve been naive, I’ve been foolish, or I’ve been misled - had an experience that really wasn’t what I expected, and not in a good way.

Where I’ve met someone who was very different in person to who I thought they were beforehand, or visited a club where single fellas were welcome… in theory, but not in practice, or when my own boundaries (as to what I would and wouldn’t do) have been breached.

Whenever it happened, and it wasn’t often, but often enough not to be vanishingly rare, I chalked it up to experience, made my excuses, fucked off as soon as possible, and maybe had just a bit of beating myself up about it afterwards.

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
If you have regrets then maybe you should be asking yourself if you should be swinging. If you just made a mistake, whatever that is, then as the replies above, put it down to experience and move on.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
14 February 2017
City
London
Sometimes I think some of my (minor) regrets are listening to other people rather than my gut instinct. But then again, while not a major loss, on the other hand I could have dodged a bullet?

26 October 2018
When the tune on the record doesn’t match the album sleeve

I had been chatting to a lady for a few months got on really well, arranged a meet only to find she was 20 years older and 10 stone heavier than I was led to believe , neither of which would have been an issue if she had been honest !!

19 March 2015
Sometimes I think some of my (minor) regrets are listening to other people rather than my gut instinct
This can be a massive thing we, from within this lifestyle we choose, can follow which bites us in the bum.
It's very, very easy to follow on from the Chinese Whisper and he said/she said. Listening to gossip & rumours.

Still, I wonder how many swingles or couples have faced instant regret for what they have chosen to do sexually with another person(s).

26 October 2018
This can be a massive thing we, from within this lifestyle we choose, can follow which bites us in the bum.
It's very, very easy to follow on from the Chinese Whisper and he said/she said. Listening to gossip & rumours.

Still, I wonder how many swingles or couples have faced instant regret for what they have chosen to do sexually with another person(s).

If the conversations have been open honest and truthfull there should never be any regrets !

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

I haven’t regretted meeting anyone or what has happened between us ..
recently I was set to thinking about a particular meet but after discussing it with those involved i am perfectly happy that all was good about it ..