Which Is Your Favorite ...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Era... Although i am a bit of a tom boy.. ive come to the conclusion.. that fashion of today.. is pretty bloody pants.
Looking at past fashion.
Women where women.
jeans?? Where unheard of on a lady..
Men where dapper..
Even wartime wrens did their hair and powdered their faces.. so sexy..
So whats your fav....

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Era... Although i am a bit of a tom boy.. ive come to the conclusion.. that fashion of today.. is pretty bloody pants.
Looking at past fashion.
Women where women.
jeans?? Where unheard of on a lady..
Men where dapper..
Even wartime wrens did their hair and powdered their faces.. so sexy..
So whats your fav....
You don't look much like a tomboy in your little blue dress :love:

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Good grief. I've done everything....flares, big perms, sharp suits, fishtail parka (pseudo mod), bubble skirts, ra-ra, cheesecloth shirts (possibly my favourite) platforms....it's endless..and horrendous.....

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Good grief. I've done everything....flares, big perms, sharp suits, fishtail parka (pseudo mod), bubble skirts, ra-ra, cheesecloth shirts (possibly my favourite) platforms....it's endless..and horrendous.....
Haha yes i was actually a punk at one point with blue crimped hair and monkey boots..

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Sod the serving ale i'd be a rich duchess sat on silk cushions being fanned haha
I love this look too, oddly have done since being a kid, I used to draw the dresses. Glad I'm not the only one!