Which Room

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
Given a perfect situation child free, privacy etc what room or where do you prefer to get up to kinky fuckery ?

D

Deleted member 6485

Given a perfect situation child free, privacy etc what room or where do you prefer to get up to kinky fuckery ?
Should that opportunity ever present itself in my house, and there was another here to engage in sch kinky fuckery...whatever room i was standing in at the time:sneaky:xx

19 March 2015
Literally - our bedroom.
Or our office extension.
The reason for that is, I’ve installed anchor points in our bedroom meaning I can tie HRH up very quickly if needed. I can still use rope in our office but not to the point where she’s tied down to something solid. (She’s a wriggler, especially during forced orgasms ;) )
In addition to that, our case of toys are there too so it’s easy to get to.
That said, we have had very rampant and great times in our office too. Especially spur of the moment :sneaky:

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
We planned for children a bit and built a big lounge/conservatory right down the bottom of the garden. It's completely out of sight of the house, with big sofas, effective heaters, thick curtains and a lock on the door. Standing us in good stead so far.
On the odd occasion we manage to be child-free on a winter night the main lounge with a log fire and a wooly hearthrug are popular with us.....and our friends ;)
On, and summer days when the kids are in school do tend to involve hot tub and unoverlooked garden!

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
We planned for children a bit and built a big lounge/conservatory right down the bottom of the garden. It's completely out of sight of the house, with big sofas, effective heaters, thick curtains and a lock on the door. Standing us in good stead so far.
On the odd occasion we manage to be child-free on a winter night the main lounge with a log fire and a wooly hearthrug are popular with us.....and our friends ;)
On, and summer days when the kids are in school do tend to involve hot tub and unoverlooked garden!
Sounds perfick and great planning xx

8 July 2018
Where do I prefer?
I think it’s the act of the kinky fuckery rather than it’s location that does it for me! :sneaky:
Although, sex in the shower is something I’d love to try, the water cascading over our naked bodies as the temperature rises & the rhythm of our bodies move in perfect sync with each other!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
Sounds perfect! You lucky things! X