Who Wants To Be....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 July 2019
City
Basildon
A millionaire! (Sorry to the pervs who thought it was a sexual question) :rofl:

So who’s watching this tonight? Who’s clever and would be winning loads, and who needs to go back to school for some further education?

Would it be...

A
B
C
D

Over to you....

19 March 2015

So who’s watching this tonight? Who’s clever and would be winning loads, and who needs to go back to school for some further education?

Would it be...

A
B
C
D

Over to you....
Yes, on in the background while I work. What was the question though? :D

Reactions: Therapon
10 July 2018

Would it be...

A
B
C
D

Over to you....
Used to watch it when Tarrant did it, so it’s nothing against the format... but I can’t stand Clarkson. I’ve no doubt, however, that were I in the chair, I’d freeze/panic.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I tried to upload a photo of me in the hot seat taken during rehearsals but the site wouldnt let me...

To upload a photo go to Menu > Photos > Add Media.
Try to upload the photo again and let me know if you see any error messages display. It should upload unless the file is extremely large or possibly an odd format.

31 October 2020
My photos don't seem to be uploading either it's saying it's to large when its just a normal photo lol? Can you help me with this pal
To upload a photo go to Menu > Photos > Add Media.
Try to upload the photo again and let me know if you see any error messages display. It should upload unless the file is extremely large or possibly an odd format.