Who will win the american election?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Who will win the american election?

• Donald trump

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Joe biden

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jo jorgensen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
13 September 2020
City
Alicante
It is heating up with just a month left and with the biden scandal, who will the election? I want trump to win. I have always liked him and also his program the apprentice :)

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
i mean its gonna be trump since he cant afford to lose... also his supporters dont want to admit they are wrong lol but looking at the comments above people seriously think he is good for anyone? i mean you are talking about a snake oil sailsman who failed at running even a cassino

19 March 2015
i mean its gonna be trump since he cant afford to lose... also his supporters dont want to admit they are wrong lol but looking at the comments above people seriously think he is good for anyone? i mean you are talking about a snake oil sailsman who failed at running even a cassino
So explain what he’s done wrong from the 2008 crashed economy. Give me a minimum of three examples and I’ll come back with the same positives. ??

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So explain what he’s done wrong from the 2008 crashed economy. Give me a minimum of three examples and I’ll come back with the same positives. ??
from 2008? or about teh recovery?
if its about the recovery i don't know much about exactly what boosts were from trump and long term boosts at that and what was short term due to giving the massive tax cuts to the upper bracket

but if I'm honest the things he Definitely has done wrong would be the china tariffs all that has done is allow china to get the claws into countries that hate them like Vietnam so they can just finish off their products there and bypass the tarrifs while at the same time its fucked up his own farmers though i think some sort of trade deal was made earlier this year to help bean farmers??? correct me if im wrong on that since i have activly been trying to not watch the news since its always too emotional whichever newschannel you try to watch, the fact that his constant shitshow has also allowed countres to get away with alot of stuff that would be newsworthy if it wasnt for the fact that for example "trump asks X country to find dirt on his opponent" like for example again china bought a region of iran and i didnt hear about this from the news here but from the news in iran and it seems like its not the only time this has happened since someof ports in the eu affrica and other middle eastern countries have been bought too i mean if any country does this it should kindof be big first page news right? as for actual policies i do think the massive tax break isnt gonna be great long term i cannot say how muchof the recovery during his years was trump or from policies that were put in before him so i wont argue on that since we wont be able to see how well it would have lasted if not for well corona

19 July 2020
Even people who are supporting Biden admit that Trump’s policies made the average family in the USA better off (see Kate Andrews in
Spectator), so from an ordinary people point of view he seems to have the correct approach, despite his obvious failings as a human being.

He also appears uninterested in foreign conflicts, which couldn’t be said of Obama/Biden in their time, with a reported fondness for drone strikes in the Middle East. Trump appears to have played a role in various peace agreements, normalising relations between Israel and various Arab nations, which is not something to be overlooked, and he hasn’t started any wars or escalated any, so in relative terms that is fairly positive.

Overall Trump is a known quantity, whereas the mentally infirm and barely coherent Biden could go in any direction, be that more conflict in the Middle East or moving towards the far-left silliness in the Democratic Party, so Trump is clearly the lesser of two evils.

19 March 2015
from 2008? or about teh recovery?
if its about the recovery i don't know much about exactly what boosts were from trump and long term boosts at that and what was short term due to giving the massive tax cuts to the upper bracket

but if I'm honest the things he Definitely has done wrong would be the china tariffs all that has done is allow china to get the claws into countries that hate them like Vietnam so they can just finish off their products there and bypass the tarrifs while at the same time its fucked up his own farmers though i think some sort of trade deal was made earlier this year to help bean farmers??? correct me if im wrong on that since i have activly been trying to not watch the news since its always too emotional whichever newschannel you try to watch, the fact that his constant shitshow has also allowed countres to get away with alot of stuff that would be newsworthy if it wasnt for the fact that for example "trump asks X country to find dirt on his opponent" like for example again china bought a region of iran and i didnt hear about this from the news here but from the news in iran and it seems like its not the only time this has happened since someof ports in the eu affrica and other middle eastern countries have been bought too i mean if any country does this it should kindof be big first page news right? as for actual policies i do think the massive tax break isnt gonna be great long term i cannot say how muchof the recovery during his years was trump or from policies that were put in before him so i wont argue on that since we wont be able to see how well it would have lasted if not for well corona
Great post, but I’m gonna have to come back to you later. ?

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Even people who are supporting Biden admit that Trump’s policies made the average family in the USA better off (see Kate Andrews in
Spectator), so from an ordinary people point of view he seems to have the correct approach, despite his obvious failings as a human being.

He also appears uninterested in foreign conflicts, which couldn’t be said of Obama/Biden in their time, with a reported fondness for drone strikes in the Middle East. Trump appears to have played a role in various peace agreements, normalising relations between Israel and various Arab nations, which is not something to be overlooked, and he hasn’t started any wars or escalated any, so in relative terms that is fairly positive.

Overall Trump is a known quantity, whereas the mentally infirm and barely coherent Biden could go in any direction, be that more conflict in the Middle East or moving towards the far-left silliness in the Democratic Party, so Trump is clearly the lesser of two evils.

erm please don't randomly forget the bombing he did in Iraq on the iranian general which could have easily started a war if it wasnt for the fact that iran chickened out but it did end up costing the lives of one plane full of people, yes im blaming trump for that its also the fault of the iranians that did it but it couldve easily been predicted and yes he is somewhat not interested in creating conflicts but thats only where it can benefit him personally he is easily swayed by whatever shity rightwing presenter on fox. Also im ignoring the isreal situation since i dont know enough about what he has done or effects its had also im pretty sure isreal did start doing something while we were in july/june/may ish? i just cant remember and im not in the mood to be depressed at the world to research so put me as ignorant for that one.

As for the mental capasity of Biden, I dont think you should try to compare trump isnt the most stable person in any room.

Again im saying trump will win but no he isnt a good or even stable leader. a good leader shouldnt be in the news ever day for shit he says does or is willing todo that could be breaking the law or whatever all he is is a distraction, not on purpose i think but well a leader should shut up do thier job and stop causing issues.

lastly i should stop typing shoudlnt talk politics >.> especially when ive been trying hard not to keep uptodate with how shitty the world is

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Clouse you lovely man, I mostly agree with the things you said here but for us readers...

Could you take a breath? :flutter: :D

N xxx

Reactions: MP386
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I see the support for Trump but I don't see all the positives for him unfortunately:

• Promised to build a wall: didn't.
  • Promised tax cuts: did, for his rich friends.
  • Almost brought the world to nuclear war with North Korea because he wouldn't stop tweeting and insulting Kim Jong Un.
  • Claimed "the cupboards were empty" when he inherited the Presidency: did nothing for 3 years about it.
  • Knew that a global pandemic was coming to the States: did nothing.
  • Claimed that Covid would "magically disappear in April with the heat": didn't.
  • Promised to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act: didn't, but claims it has been coming in two weeks for the past 3 years.
  • Claims that burning coal and natural gas is "clean": they most definitely are not.
  • Claims that "the concept of global warming was invented by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S manufacturing non-competitive": false.
  • Claims that wind turbines cause cancer: false.
  • Claims that on cold days solar panels don't work: false (solar panels use light energy from the sun not heat and transfer it to electricity).
  • Campaigned for the death sentence of 5 innocent teenagers for the murder of a woman and hasn't apologised nor taken back what he said.
  • Suggested people inject disinfectant into their bodies to get rid of Covid: unequivocally false and dangerous (and no, he was not being sarcastic).
  • Refuses to explicitly denounce white supremacist groups.
  • Has given all of his family high-ranking jobs within the White House: nepotism, much?
  • Retweets far right extremist groups such as QAnon, NRA and claims he knows nothing about them.
  • Refuses to release his tax returns (what is he hiding?).
  • Goes against his own CDC (Centre for Disease Control) guidelines and doesn't encourage distancing nor the use of masks.
  • Claims that the use of face masks to prevent Covid spread is political, not a public health issue: false.
Not to mention withdrawal of the Paris Accord, selling Federal Land (nature reserves) to oil tycoons so they can drill for oil, using force on peaceful protestors for a photo op, staying silent when his supprters are using deadly force against BLM and peaceful protestors, trying to buy Greenland and then throwing his dummy out by refusing to visit Denmark because they wouldn't discuss selling Greenland, trying to manipulate the G7 summit to stay at Mar-a-Lago (illegal, violates the U.S. Constitution), in addition to all the other lies, corruption and highly questionable/illegal activities he has conducted in the past 4 years.

Yeah. Not a fan.
And breathe lol

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls and MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I see the support for Trump but I don't see all the positives for him unfortunately:

• Promised to build a wall: didn't.
  • Promised tax cuts: did, for his rich friends.
  • Almost brought the world to nuclear war with North Korea because he wouldn't stop tweeting and insulting Kim Jong Un.
  • Claimed "the cupboards were empty" when he inherited the Presidency: did nothing for 3 years about it.
  • Knew that a global pandemic was coming to the States: did nothing.
  • Claimed that Covid would "magically disappear in April with the heat": didn't.
  • Promised to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act: didn't, but claims it has been coming in two weeks for the past 3 years.
  • Claims that burning coal and natural gas is "clean": they most definitely are not.
  • Claims that "the concept of global warming was invented by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S manufacturing non-competitive": false.
  • Claims that wind turbines cause cancer: false.
  • Claims that on cold days solar panels don't work: false (solar panels use light energy from the sun not heat and transfer it to electricity).
  • Campaigned for the death sentence of 5 innocent teenagers for the murder of a woman and hasn't apologised nor taken back what he said.
  • Suggested people inject disinfectant into their bodies to get rid of Covid: unequivocally false and dangerous (and no, he was not being sarcastic).
  • Refuses to explicitly denounce white supremacist groups.
  • Has given all of his family high-ranking jobs within the White House: nepotism, much?
  • Retweets far right extremist groups such as QAnon, NRA and claims he knows nothing about them.
  • Refuses to release his tax returns (what is he hiding?).
  • Goes against his own CDC (Centre for Disease Control) guidelines and doesn't encourage distancing nor the use of masks.
  • Claims that the use of face masks to prevent Covid spread is political, not a public health issue: false.
Not to mention withdrawal of the Paris Accord, selling Federal Land (nature reserves) to oil tycoons so they can drill for oil, using force on peaceful protestors for a photo op, staying silent when his supprters are using deadly force against BLM and peaceful protestors, trying to buy Greenland and then throwing his dummy out by refusing to visit Denmark because they wouldn't discuss selling Greenland, trying to manipulate the G7 summit to stay at Mar-a-Lago (illegal, violates the U.S. Constitution), in addition to all the other lies, corruption and highly questionable/illegal activities he has conducted in the past 4 years.

Yeah. Not a fan.
And breathe lol
You can only thank your cotton socks that we have a winner like Boris :D and not a Donald :lol:.... ....

Reactions: Pearls and AutumnH
17 September 2020
Trump is 100% going to win again , it's only the American press and mental liberals who hate him, everyone thought he was going to get whitewashed last time and won, at least he says it as it is and doesn't bullshit. I bet if half the previous presidents had as much media coverage and such an agenda against them there would be 100000x more dirt would come out..... Clintons come to mind ?

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Trump is 100% going to win again , it's only the American press and mental liberals who hate him, everyone thought he was going to get whitewashed last time and won, at least he says it as it is and doesn't bullshit. I bet if half the previous presidents had as much media coverage and such an agenda against them there would be 100000x more dirt would come out..... Clintons come to mind ?
Which bit doesn't he bullshit?

17 September 2020
Give me an example.
I've listed 19 bulletpoints above of his bullshit. Which of those has he not bullshitted?
He said its chinas fault covid started. Fact.
He doesn't have a filter he dont lie about anything. All of what you stated up there isn't him lying just more him being an idiot ?.

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
He said its chinas fault covid started. Fact.
He doesn't have a filter he dont lie about anything. All of what you stated up there isn't him lying just more him being an idiot ?.

erm i don't think he can tell the truth, to be honest, i think that was one of the reasons he got away from giving testimony since he would purger himself??. he also does keep denying facts he has said were facts himself but to be honest if you use like 10 seconds to google "list of trump lies" you can get some though im guessing you wont be trusting any websites that say trump lies?

also i dont think even china deny it started in china, but blaming the spread to what it is on china would be somewhat factually wrong?? i dont remember where i heard it but wasnt the main cause of spread in the us because of people comming in from the EU? along with the fact that there was not federal guidelines/support on how to protect your own people and also the fact that he was and also is continuing to downplay how bad its spreading?

Clouse you lovely man, I mostly agree with the things you said here but for us readers...

Could you take a breath? :flutter: :D

N xxx
sory i did say i suck at grammer and punctuation :p also i rant alot which is why i try not to get into discussions

17 September 2020
erm i don't think he can tell the truth, to be honest, i think that was one of the reasons he got away from giving testimony since he would purger himself??. he also does keep denying facts he has said were facts himself but to be honest if you use like 10 seconds to google "list of trump lies" you can get some though im guessing you wont be trusting any websites that say trump lies?

also i dont think even china deny it started in china, but blaming the spread to what it is on china would be somewhat factually wrong?? i dont remember where i heard it but wasnt the main cause of spread in the us because of people comming in from the EU? along with the fact that there was not federal guidelines/support on how to protect your own people and also the fact that he was and also is continuing to downplay how bad its spreading?

sory i did say i suck at grammer and punctuation :p also i rant alot which is why i try not to get into discussions

?? I genuinely think people have been brainwashed to hate trump. I bet you didn't feel so strongly about the Obama and the Clinton's enabling child trafficking. No one will be a perfect president but I'd prefer someone you know you can trust.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
?? I genuinely think people have been brainwashed to hate trump. I bet you didn't feel so strongly about the Obama and the Clinton's enabling child trafficking. No one will be a perfect president but I'd prefer someone you know you can trust.
i don't have much of an opinion on Obama since he wasn't on the news every day because of some bullshit he posted i only know him for 2 things obamacare and killing osama oh wait and showing his birth certificate i, i don't have much of an opinion on Clinton since i was a kid back then, i do remember not liking bush but thats because i thought he was abit dim also i didnt like alot of stuff he did but to be honest i do think bush is a genius now. i mean as someone in the uk im not suppose to hear shit about the US pres everyday because he cant not tweet shit.

i started following him when he was running just because it was genuinely funny to watch but danm it started getting depressing fast