Who Would Move North?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9631
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
‘Tis true and I have to stand with the celts :D
We ARE Celtic darling! :love: :D xx

When brexit happen's in 10 or 20 years time and if Scotland has got it arse in gear and left the u.k and perhaps stayed in the E.U or got a Scandinavian type deal who would consider a move north?
Got some good friends in Scotland.. I love the scenery, love the ,mountains.. it's a bit like here, but you don't have as many sheep :sheep_shagger:

Plus it rains more here (ofc) and it's colder there!
Would I?
Don't know, but I'd give it good thought.
I love salmon. I love single malts. I love the Highlands. I love the connectivity you as a nation have... proud, true, Celtic. We're still brethren - us, you (The Scots) and The Irish. So I'd give it considerable thought. I know there's more prosperity in certain areas there than here.
Plus you have great mountains and whisky. What's not to love really?
Aside from the fact it's fekin cold!

D

Deleted member 9631

We ARE Celtic darling! :love: :D xx

Got some good friends in Scotland.. I love the scenery, love the ,mountains.. it's a bit like here, but you don't have as many sheep :sheep_shagger:

Plus it rains more here (ofc) and it's colder there!
Would I?
Don't know, but I'd give it good thought.
I love salmon. I love single malts. I love the Highlands. I love the connectivity you as a nation have... proud, true, Celtic. We're still brethren - us, you (The Scots) and The Irish. So I'd give it considerable thought. I know there's more prosperity in certain areas there than here.
Plus you have great mountains and whisky. What's not to love really?
Aside from the fact it's fekin cold!
Fuck the cold, move yur hairy wee Celtic arse up and we can drink away the cold as we look over locks and mountains and the wild haggis running free.x