Why We Started Our Own Swinging Site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Lips_Pearls submitted a new Article:

Why we started our own swinging site.

Here goes then. Why we did it.
Bit of a long-ish read this one, so have a cuppa and take 5.
We were on another very well known site, some time ago and on there for some time.
We joined there about 8 years ago and after a few years, we decided to start this after some seriously bad things we were witnessing.

Our good RL friend went through the mill on there. She had an issue where a guy was bombarding her constantly with very aggressive messages....

Read more about this article here...

19 March 2015
The article Why we started our own swinging site. has been updated.

Added an update regarding shared data and self-delete.

He was sending aggressive and vile messages, always pushing it one step more. Every time she blocked him, he would create a new account and do it again. He would make accounts of single gent, couple and lady - to negate her filters. I will come back on this.
I said I'd come back to this, so I would like to add something of extreme importance.
With this other site, you can make multiple accounts and use them as a SG, SF, CPL and so forth.. undetected and welcomed.

On our site however, it's a totally different idea. After speaking to @Baldricknkaz on the post itself about precedents then maybe this is one that I omitted, but you should maybe know.
We do not allow multiple accounts onsite as you may have seen when we post on someone's profile: "Why do you have two accounts".
We don't allow it for this very reason mentioned above. The fact that this guy was making obscene posts towards our friend. I needed to do something about it, but could not.
Now I can. Now we can.
We stop people from making duplicate accounts for this exact reason.

So this really is a way of stopping people from making an account SexyStacy, but then leaving it idle and coming back as DarkDesire in order to hurl abuse at people or spam the site.

In addition to this, this is precisely why we do not allow members to self delete. There's no way on this planet we will ever reverse this decision either.
Just thought I'd update this :) x

9 April 2021
The article Why we started our own swinging site. has been updated.

I said I'd come back to this, so I would like to add something of extreme importance.
With this other site, you can make multiple accounts and use them as a SG, SF, CPL and so forth.. undetected and welcomed.

On our site however, it's a totally different idea. After speaking to @Baldricknkaz on the post itself about precedents then maybe this is one that I omitted, but you should maybe know.
We do not allow multiple accounts onsite as you may have seen when we post on someone's profile: "Why do you have two accounts".
We don't allow it for this very reason mentioned above. The fact that this guy was making obscene posts towards our friend. I needed to do something about it, but could not.
Now I can. Now we can.
We stop people from making duplicate accounts for this exact reason.

So this really is a way of stopping people from making an account SexyStacy, but then leaving it idle and coming back as DarkDesire in order to hurl abuse at people or spam the site.

In addition to this, this is precisely why we do not allow members to self delete. There's no way on this planet we will ever reverse this decision either.
Just thought I'd update this :) x
The same happened to me, this guy took offends that he wasn’t my type, although I had written down in detail what I preferred and started calling me all the names under the sun. Others were telling him what an ars...Le he was which made him madder at me. Then it stopped when I complained, couple of weeks later he was back under a different name. Then I was told by the site, if was best if I removed myself to find I couldn’t get back on because of covid !! Best decision they ever made.

19 March 2015
The same happened to me, this guy took offends that he wasn’t my type, although I had written down in detail what I preferred and started calling me all the names under the sun. Others were telling him what an ars...Le he was which made him madder at me. Then it stopped when I complained, couple of weeks later he was back under a different name. Then I was told by the site, if was best if I removed myself to find I couldn’t get back on because of covid !! Best decision they ever made.
Well I can tell you that you won’t have that hear. Whilst it’s of course quieter because of Coronavirus, the level of intolerance to bullying will still remain.
Anything like that, then please do report it. In addition to that, multiple accounts are only allowed under specific circumstances. X

14 March 2021
City
Southampton
I have a feeling I know the site you are talking about... ******? Said site also harvested screenshots from the 3 most popular cams, every minute of the day, then used them in clickbait ads and sent them to ONLY non paying male homepages every time they used the mobile app to log. They used the images to portray us as cam girls and encouraged them to click to use chatrooms but then to go further you had to pay to upgrade as only paying members could access chatrooms from mobile. No one knew this was happening and it could have been going on for years. When it was discovered and admin was challenged about it they quoted their dodgy privacy policy as a get out and basically told us to go away. I refused to stay silent and ended up having my account suspended and a lifetime ban from the site.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have a feeling I know the site you are talking about... ****(Spam)****? Said site also harvested screenshots from the 3 most popular cams, every minute of the day, then used them in clickbait ads and sent them to ONLY non paying male homepages every time they used the mobile app to log. They used the images to portray us as cam girls and encouraged them to click to use chatrooms but then to go further you had to pay to upgrade as only paying members could access chatrooms from mobile. No one knew this was happening and it could have been going on for years. When it was discovered and admin was challenged about it they quoted their dodgy privacy policy as a get out and basically told us to go away. I refused to stay silent and ended up having my account suspended and a lifetime ban from the site.
I’m not allowed to comment or the boss will ban me but damn :censored:

9 April 2021
I have a feeling I know the site you are talking about... ****(Spam)****? Said site also harvested screenshots from the 3 most popular cams, every minute of the day, then used them in clickbait ads and sent them to ONLY non paying male homepages every time they used the mobile app to log. They used the images to portray us as cam girls and encouraged them to click to use chatrooms but then to go further you had to pay to upgrade as only paying members could access chatrooms from mobile. No one knew this was happening and it could have been going on for years. When it was discovered and admin was challenged about it they quoted their dodgy privacy policy as a get out and basically told us to go away. I refused to stay silent and ended up having my account suspended and a lifetime ban from the site.
I totally agree with you. If same club, I was with them for 3 years with some gorgeous pictures of me and then suddenly thy said I had closed my account !! I had to start from scratch again, so got a professional photographer from the club I went to, to take more, sent them in and halfway through Covid I find I’m not a member anymore.
Weird thing is, they are accepting new members and letting them become site supporter but tell me they are not.
I don’t know if it’s my age or not (65) but I’m as randy as a 30 and there are guys from 30-70 that want to meet me but because of the way the site is set up, I can’t get in touch and my mailbox is empty but still getting friends requests and winks.
Very upsetting and frustrating x Kaz

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
14 March 2021
City
Southampton
I’m not allowed to comment or the boss will ban me but damn :censored:
There is way more to this story as there always is, that was just one of the ways they disrespected it’s members. Females that complained about the abuse they got in chatrooms and inbox messages were told ‘that’s what the block button is for’ but omitted to tell members that blocks were only limited to 500 and once you reached that older profiles you blocked would suddenly become unblocked and able to stalk you again.

14 March 2021
City
Southampton
I totally agree with you. If same club, I was with them for 3 years with some gorgeous pictures of me and then suddenly thy said I had closed my account !! I had to start from scratch again, so got a professional photographer from the club I went to, to take more, sent them in and halfway through Covid I find I’m not a member anymore.
Weird thing is, they are accepting new members and letting them become site supporter but tell me they are not.
I don’t know if it’s my age or not (65) but I’m as randy as a 30 and there are guys from 30-70 that want to meet me but because of the way the site is set up, I can’t get in touch and my mailbox is empty but still getting friends requests and winks.
Very upsetting and frustrating x Kaz
How strange, you are better off out of there anyway, waaayyy too many fake blank male profiles free to abuse and stalk females on there with absolutely no moderating by site owners ❤️

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There is way more to this story as there always is, that was just one of the ways they disrespected it’s members. Females that complained about the abuse they got in chatrooms and inbox messages were told ‘that’s what the block button is for’ but omitted to tell members that blocks were only limited to 500 and once you reached that older profiles you blocked would suddenly become unblocked and able to stalk you again.
Not bad for a site that makes a million a year out of fake accounts, it’s good business and one that anyone can do but the consequences are... ?

14 March 2021
City
Southampton
I complained to the ICO who so far have done nothing so it looks like there are no consequences which is very concerning ?

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
Dm me these cam pics talula just want to double check you’re on about what I think you are ?