Will people who swing..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do & say almost anything & everything they can to get that encounter?
Am sure you've come across it many times - old pics, heavier than they really are saying, smokers when they say they're not... or even you were expecting a 9incher and he turns up with a 6".
Worse still, maybe they've said they're a genuine couple married but are swingles who got together for the kicks.

Are we all guilty of this to a degree anyway?
Or are we - what you see is what you get?

As ever... over to you. ? x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Am sure you've come across it many times - old pics, heavier than they really are saying, smokers when they say they're not... or even you were expecting a 9incher and he turns up with a 6".
Worse still, maybe they've said they're a genuine couple married but are swingles who got together for the kicks.

Not so sure it happens here ,everyone I’ve come across is actually as they are ...
Me what you see is what you get there’s plenty of media if your brave enough to go through it all ...
I don’t bullshit about size no point to that ... .... it is what it is
If people want to meet me fine if they don’t that their choice ....

D

Deleted member 9631

Think you said it all there, what you see is what you get. I never dive to much into profiles. Often they are old. People change. Attitudes change, habits change but profiles usually stay the same. Best way for my mind is to chat, flirt this will often lead to the exchange of photos so you can get a idea of how the person looks now.

It’s more a connection of the mind for me anyway.

But if she has a banging arse and fantastic tits well, winner, winner chicken dinner!!!

D

Deleted member 11852

Definitely with us it's what you see is what you get.. I Mr h have never misled anyone on here.. I state on our profile page I'm large build and look like a beach ball.. Why would I lie as soon as I turned up for a meet it would be obvious.. I am really paranoid about it but have got to the stage now where its a case of meet us and have some naughty fun or don't.. As I've said in the past we're not glamour models I'm definitely no Chris Hemsworth but I don't claim to be.. We have got nothing to hide.. All our media is recent and to be fair everyone we have met from this site has been completely honest and upfront about everything... That’s why we love it here.. W.. :tiphat: :tiphat:

10 July 2018

Say anything?

In general? Not in my experience.

Sure, people exaggerate, but again in general, no more than people exaggerate on a cv to get an interview. There’s… an unspoken line that most people understand. Cross that line and it not only will cost you any chance of… progressing, but you’ll make a damn fool of yourself in the process.

Knocking a couple of years off your age? Sure - I’ve known both men and women do it. They hit a ‘zero’ age and stay there for a bit because telling the truth means the ‘pool’ of people interested shrinks. Or they add - or take off - an inch in height.

But knocking ten years off your age, or adding four inches in height? I’ve heard of it, sure, and I’m sure it happens with some idiots, but never known anyone who’s been foolish enough to actually do it.

Ceveat: The single man pretending to be a couple but the wife is somehow never around? Oh yes. The married man playing away from home so pretending to be single? Or even the married man - or woman - who says their spouse is fine with them playing but actually doesn’t have a clue? Yeah, that sadly happens a lot, and I think - equally sadly - is an inherent part of the lifestyle.

19 March 2015
Ceveat: The single man pretending to be a couple but the wife is somehow never around? Oh yes. The married man playing away from home so pretending to be single? Or even the married man - or woman - who says their spouse is fine with them playing but actually doesn’t have a clue? Yeah, that sadly happens a lot, and I think - equally sadly - is an inherent part of the lifestyle.
Sadly you're bang on with that ^^

10 July 2018
Extra comments. I’ve seen lots of people over the years, here and elsewhere, claim, no doubt with the best and truest of intentions, that they’re “totally honest”, or that “what you see is what you get”.

I think that while anyone can claim the first, it’s rarely unreservedly true. What they usually mean is that they don’t actively mislead others and don’t knowIngly tell overt lies. But misleading by omission happens all the time, for good, sensible, rational reasons. Most people in the scene are looking for sexual partners, not life partners, and so there are always parts of their lives they don’t talk about. And whether or not it’s relevant or should be told is moot; no-one is completely open and completely transparent. Nature of the lifestyle.

As for ‘what you see is what you get’, again, I don’t think anyone can claim that for a fact; that’s for others to judge, not the people making the claim, even if it’s honestly meant.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We come here for pretty much the same thing .... this is a sex site after all that what this lifestyle is about first and foremost , we are all judgemental whether we admit it or not , on a site like this the visual aspect is what generally I would say attracts , people are looking for people they find sexual attractive , no one is really interested in your mundane boring day to day stuff they usually have loads of there own which they want to escape from .... so saying what you see is what you get is to do with the visual aspect, by posting current up to date images your showing what you are not trying to hide anything or claim your anything more than you are ....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would say yes they do, from the fakes to couples pretending that Mrs is on and chatting, thinking if they sign as Mrs no one will notice :rolleyes: one thing blokes can’t do even if they’re very in tune with a woman is have a woman’s touch and that isn’t just physical.
We’ve seen Concorde pilots to guys hiring top end cars to show off, women claiming to have the perfect size 10 figure then meeting them, quite the opposite.
The only people that lose out is the idiots that lie. ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I would say yes they do, from the fakes to couples pretending that Mrs is on and chatting, thinking if they sign as Mrs no one will notice :rolleyes: one thing blokes can’t do even if they’re very in tune with a woman is have a woman’s touch and that isn’t just physical.
We’ve seen Concorde pilots to guys hiring top end cars to show off, women claiming to have the perfect size 10 figure then meeting them, quite the opposite.
I’m an Astronaut,got a Garage full of Ferrari and and wait for it ;)...a massive willy :rofl:
0C94A56E-CE72-4A57-B7AA-F72B51D44AE6.gif...

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016

Of course some will do almost anything to get sex, whether it outright lying, photo's that don't show the real person, those who manipulate others for their personal benefit, the ones who say all the right words but don't actually stick to them in reality, seen it all and to often.

Are we all guilty, possibly in that as @fincon says by ommision whether by accident or design.

Are we all what you see if what we get, I'd say no. Physically people may look like their photo's and you can get an idea about them from their online persona but it's only when you actually meet them that you can really tell if your assumptions were correct.
As an example when I first attended a social everyone said I was smaller than they expected me to be. Their assumptions were based purely on my media, so what you see isn't always what you get.
And MSL, she is simply a sex maniac who likes stingy things. What you see is probably very much not what you get.

D

Deleted member 16044

plenty of those about that you describe perfectly to a tea
and do not forget those that have hidden agendas
or those that message but actually all they have typed is a load of oi mate got a toshiba!

D

Deleted member 16044

plenty of those about that you describe perfectly to a tea
and do not forget those that have hidden agendas
or those that message but actually all they have typed is a load of oi mate got a toshiba!
guys that will say anything to get you into bed thinking that I joined here hanging on the fuk me branch just waiting to be picked

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

Idiots are will always live in our lives on here, outside, work some are more of a blatant liar than others
what I do not get is someone starts a chat on here and then it goes into the unknown because that person was lying all along and leading us on.
One thing I am not is easily led hence a few of those idiots here are blocked they know who they are
I was told never to lie to anyone it amazes me it comes out of mouths of regulars on here is more astonishing. Just saying from my experience on here only

Have a fab SS day and learn to not lie straight faced because it will back fire !

D

Deleted member 3175

No to put in bluntly. There's no pointing in lying, you'll get found out. We'd rather people like us for who/what we are. We don't sugar coat anything, what you see is what you get. We've come across others like this and to can not be arsed with it. What is the point, life is too short! S xxxx

11 November 2019
No to put in bluntly. There's no pointing in lying, you'll get found out. We'd rather people like us for who/what we are. We don't sugar coat anything, what you see is what you get. We've come across others like this and to can not be arsed with it. What is the point, life is too short! S xxxx
Honesty is vital to me?giving it “Large” will only end in getting found out, telling a lie to cover your ass for a previous lie???

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Being dishonest doesn't pay in general and so on the swinging scene. Maybe, you might get to know new playmates, but after meeting them you probably will not have a session and play. At the end of the day, lying doesn't pay in general and moreover if you start lying you can't stop. As for me I always try being myself also when I talk about my "little brother" even though in that case I use centimetres instead of inches to describe it :lol: :rofl:. I'm kidding.

D

Deleted member 16044

Honesty is what people need to stick with always swingers are naturally honest.
Hence that is why I am straight faced and say it how it is and if you are afraid of that non beating around the bush person you aint for me sunshine

Swingers should never lie but sadly some do!