Women In Corsets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mootje

This thread is dedicated to the corset

@Coupleforfun @mrandmrs30plus @mrandmrspink @legseleven @2ofus @meet_the_fockers @Pearls @Admin @Achingmember @Bumpngrind2014 @scrunchymuffet @Scrumps @cazbella69 @The-A-Team @H_G_CambsCouple @Happy Couple @Shelley @EmmaB
The corset, provides definition to the feminine form, this intimate piece of lingerie, does it turn us guys on big time ? this garment can evoke sensuality? Do you girls Feel like a sensual power over us poor men when u wear em ?
And for all Pls feel free to invite whoever to come n join the thread and hope to see some nice comments / thoughts/ Pics of the Corset / Burlesque

C

cazbella69

I love corsets, they always make me feel very sexy. There are some really gorgeous ones to chose from too

Reactions: Mootje
M

Mootje

For me yes Seeing a woman in a Corsest emmmm get me starting LOL, and yes it get the good nice manners of me Up ;) emmm trying to be very polite as Rules LOL :cautious: :cautious:

Reactions: Pearls
C

Coupleforfun

I love corsets, however they make my moobs look big :( ;)
I much prefer to see a female wearing them :) Sadly we sold all our stock off, we had many at one time.

M

Mootje

Do you mean uploading them to the site? If so you'll need to upload them to the gallery?
Let me know in our messages if you need a hand and I will of course help. :)
Hello Big Bear how u doing 2day did u missed me all day long ;)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
To attach an image in a thread, select > upload a file > choose image > click upload and wait for it to fully upload and then you will have the option to attach it into your post either as a thumbnail, a full image or an attachment.

For the gallery please go to the gallery > add media > create new album > select files > upload and wait for approval.
Once approved (if they are okay) they will show in your albums and then you will have access to the gallery.
:)