Worst Fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
That you wouldn’t want to come true.
What happens if someone put you in a situation that you would be completely turned off by what was going on and what would it be?
What about body parts that you fantasise about but when seeing something in reality isn’t what you thought.
Over to you :D

26 October 2018
I sat opposite a beautiful Thai woman on the train, totally gorgeous!
She caught me looking and smiled !
I’m sat there thinking “don’t get an erection, don’t get an erection, don’t get an erection “
But Dammit she did !

fantasy killed :rofl::rofl:

26 October 2018
A tale of a callow youth ! I was in a pub in Sheffield and chatted this lady up, let’s say of indeterminate age could have been 45 or 55 but hey ! we got on very well a few drinks had her tittering ! She leaned over and said “fancy a sportsman’s double?” I looked at her questioningly ?? Leaning over again she said “mum and daughter!” Choking on my pint I spluttered “wow yes”
Off we went ! Pulled up outside of her place quick kiss and cuddle ! I put the Krooklock on the car ( well it was Sheffield )
We went through the door , she slipped her coat off ! Kissed me again ! Went to the bottom of the stairs ! Turned to me and smiled ! Before shouting “ Mum you still awake we’ve pulled !”

Ever tried getting out of a parking spot with the Krooklok still in place !!!

D

Deleted member 3411

I read this earlier but gave myself chance to think. Quite a lot. Not into pain or mess. But strangely my total turn of is humiliation or being powerless to prevent something I don't want. True consent IS the must, but being tied up would scare me right off.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls