Worst/funniest Scam Youve Had

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So looking to see what the worst or funniest scams/time waster methods youve come across..
i had someone who asked for the taxifair, which is ok i guess but they wanted it sent to them before they came y bank.

also had someone who needed X amount to borrow a room from someone they know, again wanted it before we met face to face.

I do think it is funny logic tbh

28 May 2015
The ones I've seen are the usual, an e-mail from some "Prince" from Nigeria needs me to do something at my bank and I'll get like $100,000 or whatever. But the e-mail is badly misspelled with tonnes of grammar and punctuation mistakes. LOL

D

Deleted member 3411

Before I found Linda I would regularly see/get profiles of women who would turn out to be quote...mixed race (dad or mum African) who are in Ghana. What made me laugh was despite thus fact they would have an American name like Tammy or Susan, be blond and fair skinned. Met, dated, known many mixed race ladies, none were ever fair skinned and blond....for a laugh one day I followed the scam the whole way through, right up to 'need money to come to you'.....as if.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
The ones I've seen are the usual, an e-mail from some "Prince" from Nigeria needs me to do something at my bank and I'll get like $100,000 or whatever. But the e-mail is badly misspelled with tonnes of grammar and punctuation mistakes. LOL
you know the sad thing about those ones is the grammar and spelling are done on purpose, its makes the more vulnerable fall for it. the ones that are less likely to go to anyone to try and do anything about it since they would be embarrassed or ashamed.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
But yea if we are talking about scams like those the main ones are done on ebay with car sales or phone sales. they get you to send them your phone for free and have you pay for postage,then send a fake email saying you need to pay extra for because of import laws so they get your phone and want extra money from you too. same with cars sometimes

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I used to get regular emails from Svetlana a Russian girl who claimed she'd found my details on a dating site and she wanted to marry me and have my babies. It was the same email each time. She claimed she had lots of pics to show me if id only respond. These emails were deleted lol. Quite funny....dont think they realised i was female pmsl. Xx

28 May 2015
I used to get regular emails from Svetlana a Russian girl who claimed she'd found my details on a dating site and she wanted to marry me and have my babies. It was the same email each time. She claimed she had lots of pics to show me if id only respond. These emails were deleted lol. Quite funny....dont think they realised i was female pmsl. Xx
hehehehe

28 May 2015
But yea if we are talking about scams like those the main ones are done on ebay with car sales or phone sales. they get you to send them your phone for free and have you pay for postage,then send a fake email saying you need to pay extra for because of import laws so they get your phone and want extra money from you too. same with cars sometimes
Why would I send anyone my phone, ebay or not?? lol

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Lol aww your "profile" mustve been nice
Why would I send anyone my phone, ebay or not?? lol
its a fake selling scam, if you put your phone up for sale and they send you a money request making it look like your money is on hold, it doesnt work on everyone but it works on enough people

28 May 2015
its a fake selling scam, if you put your phone up for sale and they send you a money request making it look like your money is on hold, it doesnt work on everyone but it works on enough people
I still don't understand. I've used ebay for 16 years and have never heard of this. I list stuff, and if someone buys it, they must pay via Paypal right then. No room for scams...

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
I still don't understand. I've used ebay for 16 years and have never heard of this. I list stuff, and if someone buys it, they must pay via Paypal right then. No room for scams...
i know about it through working for PayPal a few years ago, it was a 1 in 90 call, they usually target new sellers since they would be on the 21day holds usually and were new so when they get something on paypal saying pending they think they have got paid when they haven't. the only thing i could do for those calls is to get the person to either call action fraud or if they called on the day they sent it to go to the post office and try to get it before its sent off, But lets not continue this since well this is really a topic for funny scams not explaining all the behind the scenes

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I had our Nigerian I.t experts fault find my daughter's Tomy shop till. That was an interesting call I can tell ya!

Reactions: Pearls