Would like to Share

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 December 2020
City
Milton Keynes
Hi, I am Mark in my 30s , my wife Sarah is in her late 20s. My sexual desire is for her to have sex in front of me with another man or a few men, these would need to be attractive men/good physique for her enjoyment. My wife is a very sexy woman, nice little body, slightly curvy. She has a shaved pussy and it gets very wet. The problem I have is shes not so keen on the idea for a few reasons but the actual sexual act she would love so long as the man is good. Can anyone give any advice or can any suitable men message me their direct email or phone number as I would like to initially put her in contact to effectively encourage her/allow her to have phone/virtual sex exchange. Initially I will speak to person/s and would like to know a little about you and then in much more detail what you would be able to do to my wife. We live in Towcester near MK. Thanks, Mark

Reactions: MP386
19 March 2015
Hi, I am Mark in my 30s , my wife Sarah is in her late 20s. My sexual desire is for her to have sex in front of me with another man or a few men, these would need to be attractive men/good physique for her enjoyment. My wife is a very sexy woman, nice little body, slightly curvy. She has a shaved pussy and it gets very wet. The problem I have is shes not so keen on the idea for a few reasons but the actual sexual act she would love so long as the man is good. Can anyone give any advice or can any suitable men message me their direct email or phone number as I would like to initially put her in contact to effectively encourage her/allow her to have phone/virtual sex exchange. Initially I will speak to person/s and would like to know a little about you and then in much more detail what you would be able to do to my wife. We live in Towcester near MK. Thanks, Mark
Why not get yourselves PV’d first, add media, get involved and then speak to people onsite.
Requesting for other people’s information openly, isn’t cricket. ?? Worse when you’ve just joined and have no profile.

25 July 2016
As @Lips_Pearls has said get pv'd get some pics up of you both together and joint in the forums to get your face known around the forums join in the banter. Its not blind date when peeps get to know you both you will be fighting them off with an offer like that :tiphat:

8 July 2018
@Markwalker391 as a few people have mentioned get yourself photo verified (PV) get chatting in the forums and getting involved in the weekend quizzes and so on!

At the moment you’re a blank canvas, once people get to know you, I’m sure they’ll be happy to fulfil your fantasy’s along with your wife!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m sure all your sexual desires can be fulfilled when the time is right and things allow it to happen again but take some time get involved with the site , and anything is possible...
If your new to the lifestyle then take things slowly ...ease yourself in to what can be very rewarding and lots of fun ...
it’s all about having fun but you must both fully want to get involved...
Have fun and welcome to SS sure once the virus is sorted we will have some social events where you can meet like minded people keep an eye out for the #PPE Post Pandemic Evenings ....... :tiphat:

Reactions: Pearls
15 March 2020

Why not get yourselves PV’d first, add media, get involved and then speak to people onsite.
Requesting for other people’s information openly, isn’t cricket. ?? Worse when you’ve just joined and have no profile.
@Markwalker391 As a single guy (kind of) who is adventurous I would not entertain contacting you due to your profile having nothing on it. I, and I am sure many others would like to see you add more detail and as @Lips_Pearls said, be photo verified before any kind of comms were made.

Your first step should be to follow the guidance given and I am sure you will be on your way to hopefully fulfill your fantasy.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Seeing as all you do is log on and off to view media then it’s only fair that you prove you are a genuine couple by adding a photo verification, if this is not possible then I shall ban you for being fake, probably pic collector ??

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Seeing as all you do is log on and off to view media then it’s only fair that you prove you are a genuine couple by adding a photo verification, if this is not possible then I shall ban you for being fake, probably pic collector ??
You're so hot when you go all boss lady ?? x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
:alert: She does love her button ???

N xxx