Would You Invite Someone To Stay Over?

• Thread starter andymitel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

andymitel

I find this quite a strange one.... You will often find on general swinging forums a note that says 'we NEVER allow anyone to stay over'.

Perhaps it's just my background... but if I welcomed someone or a few people into my home for the evening, and where it was likely that guests may have a drink or two, I would find it rude not to offer the option for them to stay over - esp if they had travelled a distance. Whether is was for a general social, a game of bridge or something more intimate :whistle: I would find it merely courteous.

Am I alone in this???:hmm:

Reactions: Therapon and Lace
19 March 2015
In a word? Yes. (and no you're not alone in this)
We do, will continue to do so and have done several times. :)
Of course, it depends on several factors, no mistaking that, but yes from us..

Reactions: Therapon and Lace
A

andymitel

Yes I do it all the time with people I have met a few times, never had an issue. I do have a big dog though. X
Hopefully not one of those that unexpectedly licks your bum during intimate moments... ? But perhaps that's a question for another thread... lol

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Hopefully not one of those that unexpectedly licks your bum during intimate moments... ? But perhaps that's a question for another thread... lol
Oh he wouldn't dare, he is a very good guard dog, rip your limbs off but not lick your arse. X

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
In a word? Yes. (and no you're not alone in this)
We do, will continue to do so and have done several times. :)
Of course, it depends on several factors, no mistaking that, but yes from us..
Do i bring an over night bag then?

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Have to add... there is also nothing like listening to the naughtiness that often happens or being involved in it

Reactions: Lace
2 September 2016
City
Preston
We often have people staying, but only if we've met them before and reeealy enjoy their company :love:. It also means things may carry on the following morning :).

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Of course, it would be rude not too.
Guests here have the option of a spare bed, if things don't pan out.
I couldnt imagine either playing or not playing.. and saying ok all done at say midnight , thanks seeya theres the door :eek: .. preposperous, well for me anyway!

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Yes we would invite people to stay over if they wanted too, we live on our own with a spare room (well 2 spare rooms but 1 is full of junk & crap, must put that on the To Do List) so why not, it is also stated on our profile.

24 April 2017
City
Uttoxeter
I have no problem with people staying over at mine . Had many a lady stay over . If somebody has to travel a fair distance then it's only polite to offer. Takes the rush out if the evening so you all can relax and enjoy yourselves.

P

peakcouple

We've had new couples stay over and on a couple of occasions have slept swapped in different beds after the first meet (something we do with friends). We always get back together in the main bed for morning tea and games, that's become something of a tradition after sleepovers.

Reactions: Nigel&Julie