Writing your profile…

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
A lot of people struggle to write their profile information for various reasons.
What would you like to add to yours but maybe you can’t or don’t want to.
Maybe you feel a bit shy to do some self promotion. Maybe you feel it’s not apt.

What one thing would you like to say about yourself / selves that you’ve not necessarily added. X

15 March 2020
In my experience through life,most people find that they struggle to big themselves up for fear of seeming to come across as too vain or self indulgent.

A trap many fall in to is to just have a list of what they don't want, which tells the reader less than anything about them.

If someone is serious about meeting others then I feel just being honest, not an over the top list of what you're good at or the size of whatever and just think, "what would I like to read?"

10 July 2018
I’ve had profiles for years; I’ve never known what to write, and have kept it as simple as possible. (Much like me.)

What one thing would you like to say about yourself / selves that you’ve not necessarily added. X
Genuinely haven’t a clue, and any suggestions (as I’ve seen on other threads at various places over the years) always without exception either end up with people either taking the piss out of those asking or gently teasingly daft.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
A lot of people struggle to write their profile information for various reasons.
Maybe you feel a bit shy to do some self promotion. Maybe you feel it’s not apt.

I haven’t updated my profile for a while so it’s probably something I should go back to and take a look at doing …

D

Deleted member 11852

We have updated ours a couple of times since being here.. It's only because of the new experiences we have had.. Think it's best to just let people know what you're into.. e. g. likes or dislikes who you are looking meet and a brief description of yourselves.. If people are genuinely interested then all the little minor details come out in the messages back and to.. W.. ?

21 October 2018
City
Coventry
We probably go through ours about once a year, and decide if any changes need to be made. Having been around the block a time or two, I think ours is ok, as someone else said, if people want specifics, they only have to strike up a conversation.
Hi guys we are new to this we are from Coventry we quite honestly I haven't got a clue what we doing we have had one experience with a couple was out of this world love to have an amazing adventure with amazing people I can't wait to probably get into this amazing lifestyle new amazing people thank you for reading this we would appreciate it if you could have us thank you

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi guys we are new to this we are from Coventry we quite honestly I haven't got a clue what we doing we have had one experience with a couple was out of this world love to have an amazing adventure with amazing people I can't wait to probably get into this amazing lifestyle new amazing people thank you for reading this we would appreciate it if you could have us thank you
Hi Mike,
If you read the first message at the start of the thread on page one at the top, you will see what it’s about. If you need help with navigation then simply click about and read the helpful information that’s on offer. ??