Xmas holiday

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Has any of you ever been on holiday at xmas - We have often done late Nov and Dec but always come back before xmas day but want to do the whole thing this time and be away for xmas and into the new year. Anyone got any reccomendations for us. It also has to be at least reasonably warm too.

D

Deleted member 9925

Not warm but we've booked a cottage near loch ness a couple of times was really great getting away and just concentrating on the four of us

Reactions: Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Has any of you ever been on holiday at xmas - We have often done late Nov and Dec but always come back before xmas day but want to do the whole thing this time and be away for xmas and into the new year. Anyone got any reccomendations for us. It also has to be at least reasonably warm too.

I'd love to go somewhere like New York for Xmas. All the over the top Christmas Cheese sounds perfect to me :D

B x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
True it is. But for me, I'd love to go just once and Lapland too....... although @Miss-Sexy-Legs Maldives suggestion sounds good too :).

B x
I could do a couple of days of freezing but then i would want some sun big time. How come MSL post never came up on my screen!!!! glad you mentioned it Balders or i would have missed it.
Some family of mine spent xmas in the Maldives pics made me want to jump a plane and go ,they said it was hot but not overly so
Yes been out that way for holidays before but was hoping someone might just come up with a pearl we had over looked some place.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Vietnam is looking fave at the moment but not got a scoobydoo about the place so research needs to be done. If anyone is looking for nice place Cape Verdi is brill but go soon as it will be spoilt within the next couple of years we would guess

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
You watch we will and up doing a week in scarborough, Stealing a boat from peasholm park lake then legging it down the harbour bar for a knickerbocker glory then slope into the golden ball for a few pints then a chippy tea as we get blown inside out on the seafront

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
How come MSL post never came up on my screen!!!!

It should have appeared but if you had left the thread open and MSL then posted you might have needed to refresh the screen. Normally you would see a yellow pop up to say a new post had been added but it can be missed especially if you are at the very bottom of the thread. Depends on when you last looked, last time the screen refreshed but it should have appeared.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Mines red

Ah no, maybe I didn't explain it well.

If you happened to have left the thread open and in edit mode you will see a yellow message if some has posted an update but it's easy to miss. Could also be that the normal red alert had not been delivered. Without knowing the exact status at the time I'm just suggesting a few reasons why you may have missed the post.
Anyway I'm spamming your thread :(

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Ah no, maybe I didn't explain it well.

If you happened to have left the thread open and in edit mode you will see a yellow message if some has posted an update but it's easy to miss. Could also be that the normal red alert had not been delivered. Without knowing the exact status at the time I'm just suggesting a few reasons why you may have missed the post.
Anyway I'm spamming your thread :(
Sorry i was just messing with you mine has been yellow all the time ;);)

D

Deleted member 9925

Flying on Christmas day can save you an absolute fortune particularly long haul

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Come to ours (y) we may even turn the heating on for you :D:rofl::rofl: N&J xx
Now 1 day we might just take you up on that. However this holiday needs to be for a while so we will pass on xmas but maybe once our tags are off and we can travel again we will come visit :lol::lol:

D

Deleted member 9925

The problem is i have very nailed on dates i can go so i know its gonna cost us dear. Need to find the place then work on getting the price down and we wanna go for a strange amount of days too just to make things really hard for ourselves
Skyscanner everywhere option for your dates might give you ideas you've not thought of

Reactions: Deleted member 1030