Yay!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I get to Top tonight, and tomorrow night. I can't wait. Both are going to be nice sensation play, as I'm not feeling particularly sadistic today. Any ideas would be great!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I get to Top tonight, and tomorrow night. I can't wait. Both are going to be nice sensation play, as I'm not feeling particularly sadistic today. Any ideas would be great!
Oooh well, I didn't realise you were a switch.. Thought you were total sub. :whistle:
Have fun Miss Charlia, I am very sure you will :D x

ideas, hmm. sensual play? Humiliation payback?

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Oooh well, I didn't realise you were a switch.. Thought you were total sub. :whistle:
Have fun Miss Charlia, I am very sure you will :D x

ideas, hmm. sensual play? Humiliation payback?

Heehee I'm not a switch per say, I just occasionally have toppy urges, mostly towards women.. :oops:

I'm thinking sensual, temperature. And the occasional bit of electric play. Not humiliation for Omega. I couldn't humiliate either of my two. Love 'em too much. :rolleyes::oops: xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Heehee I'm not a switch per say, I just occasionally have toppy urges, mostly towards women.. :oops:

I'm thinking sensual, temperature. And the occasional bit of electric play. Not humiliation for Omega. I couldn't humiliate either of my two. Love 'em too much. :rolleyes::oops: xx
Yes I thought as much (humiliation..) Well try temperature, electric and perhaps some subtle pain such as pinwheels and claws?
I am sure you will have fun.
Humiliation play is hmm so so. it is tricky and a different level of things.
Glass toys? If so.. ;)
x