Yo Listen Up! Single Gents..!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meet_the_fockers

Love ya lots... ive always been an advocate of you but lately..
Fuck.me!@
What are you doing? STOP with the sleazy coments on media.. it doesnt look nice and most certainly makes the recipient think bluergh... and will get you nowhere!!
Believe me ive been around quite sometime i know... its a swinging site not insta fuck.. we can actually afford to be more choosey, than your average drunken bint about town on a saturday night.
If their profile obviously states no single guys.. dont think yeah.. i know what i'll do i'll ignore it and have bash anyways... aint gunna happen move on... find someone thats looking for guys!
Christ not hard is it.. rocket science?? Think with your brain not your dick!!
Seduce the mind if your lucky the rest may follow!! Capiche!! Make em smile.. laugh.. engage!!!
Sorry we have a lot of delicious lovely single guys here... competition is tough, so if you wanna get ahead.... ;) x
Couple.. ai address them as such!@@!!

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Love ya lots... ive always been an advocate of you but lately..
Fuck.me!@
What are you doing? STOP with the sleazy coments on media.. it doesnt look nice and most certainly makes the recipient think bluergh... and will get you nowhere!!
Believe me ive been around quite sometime i know... its a swinging site not insta fuck.. we can actually afford to be more choosey, than your average drunken bint about town on a saturday night.
If their profile obviously states no single guys.. dont think yeah.. i know what i'll do i'll ignore it and have bash anyways... aint gunna happen move on... find someone thats looking for guys!
Christ not hard is it.. rocket science?? Think with your brain not your dick!!
Seduce the mind if your lucky the rest may follow!! Capiche!! Make em smile.. laugh.. engage!!!
Sorry we have a lot of delicious lovely single guys here... competition is tough, so if you wanna get ahead.... ;) x
Couple.. ai address them as such!@@!!

Absolutely just this(y) xxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
M

meet_the_fockers

Wtf? You would be indeed be suprised, what has to be dealt with on a daily basis.
This isnt aimed at anyone inparticular!
Perhaps those who are gob smacked suprised at this post.. search single guys follow their coments, on media.lewd disgusting coments... and their inactivity elsewhere..
But of course you would have no idea.. unlike staff who have to follow and protect site members. So before you jump up and down protesting... its not aimed at ALL single guys.. surely as decent single guys... you realised this?

M

meet_the_fockers

Lets just be clear here boys...i think you know if you fit into this category or not. Not all of the single guys here are like this but the ones who are....know they are. As for the rest carry on being the lovely...respectful gents that we have all come to adore xxxx
Thanks for your support sweetie. X appreciated

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
D

Deleted member 3411

Now at this point I think I'll say something about expected behavior. I've been on the net in one form or other for about 17 years. In my past I've been Admin for a chat room and a quiz room so I've seen it all. But on here I wonder just how suggestive and sexual you can be. No need to know what comment was said as I'm sure it was too explicit or rude, but I often wonder if I'm being 'too good'. All this said I'd rather under do it than be a foul mouth.....

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Now at this point I think I'll say something about expected behavior. I've been on the net in one form or other for about 17 years. In my past I've been Admin for a chat room and a quiz room so I've seen it all. But on here I wonder just how suggestive and sexual you can be. No need to know what comment was said as I'm sure it was too explicit or rude, but I often wonder if I'm being 'too good'. All this said I'd rather under do it than be a foul mouth.....

Any rude......disrespectful or downright vulgar language is not tolerated. Light hearted flirty banter is perfectly fine. So comments such as "can i cum all over your tits" or "id stick my dick in you" etc....just uncalled for and will be removed. Its common sense really, it doesnt need to be over anaylized. Common decency peeps thats all xxxx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Who's jumping up and down? I think you pretty much over reacted to my response as in what the fuck has been said to prompt such a strong statement and not , as you imply, what the fuck how dare you tar all us singles blah blah blah zzzzzzzz. I don't have any idea what you guys have to put up with but I do see the lewd and crass comments made and have often thought I'd sling their ass off of this site for this kinda shit but I don't have that power - you guys do. I know I'm a decent guy and who most of the decent guys and couples are on ss. I pretty much speak for singles and couples alike when I say how appreciative we all are for you guys and the great job you do :)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Any rude......disrespectful or downright vulgar language is not tolerated. Light hearted flirty banter is perfectly fine. So comments such as "can i cum all over your tits" or "id stick my dick in you" etc....just uncalled for and will be removed. Its common sense really, it doesnt need to be over anaylized. Common decency peeps thats all xxxx
I'd sling the mofos right outta here head first through the doors! Nobody in their right, or sane, mind would ever walk up to somebody and blurt that kinda shit without taking a smack. And if I ever heard a man speak like that to a couple or woman I'd skull fuck the wanker to within an inch of his life!!!

M

meet_the_fockers

Who's jumping up and down? I think you pretty much over reacted to my response as in what the fuck has been said to prompt such a strong statement and not , as you imply, what the fuck how dare you tar all us singles blah blah blah zzzzzzzz. I don't have any idea what you guys have to put up with but I do see the lewd and crass comments made and have often thought I'd sling their ass off of this site for this kinda shit but I don't have that power - you guys do. I know I'm a decent guy and who most of the decent guys and couples are on ss. I pretty much speak for singles and couples alike when I say how appreciative we all are for you guys and the great job you do :)
On the contrary i think your and i quote WTF?
was an over reaction.. you of course do not fit this bill! As you where well aware when you posted the WTF?
But see my point ;) WTF?

M

meet_the_fockers

I do think everyone is jumping up n down.. lol how a single guy do,s n don'ts thread evokes such a reaction ;) love it.. all took heed though didnt ya!!
Goodnight ill let you sleep on it n dream of strangling me in the night mwahhh sleep well... x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

MickeyBlueBalls

On the contrary i think your and i quote WTF?
was an over reaction.. you of course do not fit this bill! As you where well aware when you posted the WTF?
But see my point ;) WTF?
Sling the mofos out. Don't be nice or diplomatic be decisive and proceed with full conviction. Any grown adult knows it's wrong to comment that way about anyone so take no prisoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.