Yo Listen Up! Single Gents..!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1402

God loves a trier... *whispers* However, I love a do-er...

On a serious note though, I tend to treat swinging to be just an extension of my social life. It's fun, you can talk to interesting and funny people and have a really great time flirting. Sex is not, and never is, a given. So people (guys mostly) just need to relax and be themselves. Converse, engage, connect. What will be, will be...
Spot on (y)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
God loves a trier... *whispers* However, I love a do-er...

On a serious note though, I tend to treat swinging to be just an extension of my social life. It's fun, you can talk to interesting and funny people and have a really great time flirting. Sex is not, and never is, a given. So people (guys mostly) just need to relax and be themselves. Converse, engage, connect. What will be, will be...
Exactly this (y)

D

Deleted member 4901

Any rude......disrespectful or downright vulgar language is not tolerated. Light hearted flirty banter is perfectly fine. So comments such as "can i cum all over your tits" or "id stick my dick in you" etc....just uncalled for and will be removed. Its common sense really, it doesnt need to be over anaylized. Common decency peeps thats all xxxx

Can I just say as a newbie the phrase, "flirty banter," is my new favourite thing. X
I would definitely join a forum titled that. Besides, there is something quite sexy, suggestive and challenging in being flirtatious without being rude. It's all part of a beautiful dance.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Am sure it's nothing to worry about @meandlis & @Kwaka_Rider .....

@meandlis is a wise cookie and sees things some of us may not, in any given context and phrase. Knowing the old bean himself it's either a political objection or simply disagreeing with the fact that single gents need to also stop beating themselves up here.
If that makes sense? :confused:

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
D

Deleted member 3657

@meandlis is a wise cookie and sees things some of us may not, in any given context and phrase. Knowing the old bean himself it's either a political objection or simply disagreeing with the fact that single gents need to also stop beating themselves up here.
Beating ourselves is a consequence of being single...........Oh hang on, erm........

D

Deleted member 1030

We've chatted in PM. We cool :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok this thread WAS aimed at certain individuals, as stated.. you know if you fit the bill, you know if you don't .. it was as ive said, groundhog day.. penned to save certain single guys, being warned and.. thus having media access denied.. and also, hopefully, to save staff.. trawling through comments.. since, it seems to be having infact the reverse affect..
I shall be closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.