Your best experience...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
What are/is your best experience in swinging thus far?
We're talking the one that still makes you reminisce today, even though it could have been 2 years ago..

D

Deleted member 3411

Going into a club as a single guy and later seeing a stunning woman arrve with her fella. My immediate thought? As if... an hour or so later they arrve in the hot tub, she loses her towel sowing me her hit body... I still think..ah I wish. She goes straight for the seat beside me, says hi, and we have sex for the next hour or so.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I think the time I had 8 swingers at my disposal who I had cajoled into lying down on the ground and spell out a word that I then took a photo of :whistle:

I was surprised that they did it lololol

9 September 2017
Very easy one for me to answer :D

Date: 26th May 2018
Venue: Xstasia
Event: Social Swinging Night
Reason: Ooh-la-la :cool:

Antogs xx

22 May 2017
City
Huntingdon
Our first play, we went with expecting nothing and had our virginity into the swinging world taken lol.
Loving the journey and getting better and better
B xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I still think about the day I picked a lady up from Nottingham Station going directly to the hotel ....door closes and ...:smoking: without the smoking :D Then we went and had a drink...door closes and ....:smoking: without the smoking :DThen we had dinner....door closes and :smoking: without the smoking :D Then we ..... you get the picture :D:D I was knackered by the morning :cool::cool:

9 September 2017
I still think about the day I picked a lady up from Nottingham Station going directly to the hotel ....door closes and ...:smoking: without the smoking :D Then we went and had a drink...door closes and ....:smoking: without the smoking :DThen we had dinner....door closes and :smoking: without the smoking :D Then we ..... you get the picture :D:D I was knackered by the morning :cool::cool:

Should have had a fag to relax you :rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 9925

Has to be the vanilla night out that ended up as a foursome back in our hotel room with a vanilla friend and a random

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

Having a meet with a tall gorgeous blond, with an amazing figure and the rest is history xxxxx :0)) T

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Getting 45 swingers to meet in secret at the British Museum and then to play games for my amusement