Your Dance

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Trying something a little different.

I watch your bright red lips form a smile as I pull my wrists against the ropes that bind them to the arms of the solid yet comfortable chair you sat me in,

“Your mine” you sing softly, as your middle sways teasing and exotically from side to side, I can not help but let my eyes drift down your lean body and to the black lace suspender belt pulled tightly around your waist,

“Up here” you purred siding your hands behind your back,

“Sorry” I say thinking of you waist and how your crotch is perfectly smooth and totally exposed to the vanilla and rose scented air filling your living room,

“Don’t be” you respond as the black lace bra supporting your mature full breast falls to the floor,

“I’m here to excite” you smile as your body moves and flows as if it is part of the gentle music playing,

“Let me be your goddess, your venus” you smile running your perfectly manicured red nailed hands sensually over your body,

“Please yes” I mumble, again straining at my binds, as my passion and lust awaken,

“Good” you purr leaning over and kissing my chest then flicking your body back accentuating your long slim legs, your tiny waist, your beautiful firm round breasts, your soft delicate neck, and of course the mass of raven black hair that flows and cascades from your head,

“I’m going to tease you” you grin, rolling your torso as you step towards me,

“You are” I smile, as again I strain against my binds, unknown to you I sense of accomplishment is building in me,

“And you can’t touch, though you want to” you sing, as your perfect feminine body straddles me,

“No I can’t” I muse, as you grind your hot wet pussy against my cock it makes me moan,

“You need this” you tease, bring one of your firm breasts almost close enough to my lips to kiss,

“Mmmmmmmmmm” I moan as your grinding works me to full hardness,

“You love my mature body” You purr as you dropped your right hand on my left shoulder,

“I adore you do” you muse as your left hand sweeps over my cheek and guides my lips to yours,

“Mmmmmmmmm, sweet heart” I moan as our lips part,

“Tell me want you want” you say sweetly your eyes looking softly in to mine as your crotch continues it’s grinding,

“I am going to take you, My naughty mature lady” I answer trying to lock my lips on yours again,

“How your tied u……” you words stop in shock, as you feel my hand running up the soft skin of your side, “How” you stumbled

“A gentleman is cunning” I purr back pulling your lips in to mine, my kiss is filled with passion,

“Yes, you are” you gasp, as my eyes part from yours and drift to my left wrist, your eyes though go wide as you watch me drop my wrist tuck my thumb in to my palm and pull my hand free of the binds,

“And you are still a sexual goddess” I moan sounding ever more dominant,

“Yours, tonight” You moan, as a moment of realisation hits you, that this was my plan all along it was my idea that you danced for me, it was me who had hinted at it being hot if I were tied down, I had even been the one that had shown you who to bind wrists,

“Yes” I answer running both hands up your lean back,

“Your going to use me, aren’t you sir” you ask, as move and adjust your body,

“Yes, my delicious lady” I dominantly and sweet answer,

“I loved being in control, you are so sexy tied up and wanting” you moaned slightly regretfully,

“One day babe, you’ll have me like that, just not this evening” I answer as we once again kiss,

“Good” you answer as your hand reaches down and pressing my cock into your burning hot pussy.

Sorry to disappoint with the lack of any actual sex.

Reactions: Deleted member 3175