Your Dirty Little Secret (otherwise Known As The Film You Love But Don't Want To Admit It)

• Thread starter EvilS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

Mine is the chick flick Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist and i'm not afraid to admit it :)
I love everything about it.
The 'story' is something I'd love to do in New York
(If you haven't seen it they spend the whole movie going around New York looking for a secret gig).

I absolutely adore the soundtrack as well.

+ Kat Jennings and her lovely sweater pillows is in it ♥

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 2978

too many to name from ROM-COM to b- action flicks to c monster flicks...but Princess Bride comes to mind as does The Man who would be King, and Sea Wolves and North Sea Terror and The League of Extraordinaire Gentlemen, Highlander and A Few Good Men too name just a few lol

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 2978

High school musicals seen them all lol in my defence i have three daughters :)
My daughter played Adelaide in Guys and Dolls when she was a senior at US high school. She nailed the NYC accent even when singing... Totally agree high schools do an amazing job "in most cases" with limited budgets and limited talents. Living in UK I (Ken) miss those types of programs. My kids live in the states near the town they grew up in and have said that the school they went hasn't cut it's arts/theater/music or sports programs despite budget cuts and money pressure. Very glad to hear someone else who supports the arts in schools

24 November 2015
My daughter played Adelaide in Guys and Dolls when she was a senior at US high school. She nailed the NYC accent even when singing... Totally agree high schools do an amazing job "in most cases" with limited budgets and limited talents. Living in UK I (Ken) miss those types of programs. My kids live in the states near the town they grew up in and have said that the school they went hasn't cut it's arts/theater/music or sports programs despite budget cuts and money pressure. Very glad to hear someone else who supports the arts in schools

Thats good to hear and hope the kids are enjoying all the school as to offer xx

Last edited by a moderator: