Your Profile Information/write-up..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Does it reflect you as best you feel it can?

Do you struggle with this bit, interestingly a lot of people seem to..
What if you want to say something really positive about yourself, but feel it could be seen as showing off or vain perhaps?

Is doing your profile information and write-up a very important step for you, after all, your profile is like a shop window isn't it?

Do you read other people's or are straight into their media to see if they take your fancy?
:sneaky:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I have a fairly "cold" profile and I'm fairly certain it puts people off me. Perhaps it's my photos...However if asked I'm always happy to chat to anyone wishing to know more about me. :)

S

Sammy

I have a fairly "cold" profile and I'm fairly certain it puts people off me. Perhaps it's my photos...However if asked I'm always happy to chat to anyone wishing to know more about me. :)

Hey boyo your profile is soooo nothing like the man jumping round the forum !! lol

B

Bump-n-Grind

We do read profiles before contact as it's absolutely fruitless & pretty disrespectful to make contact about a potential meet when the two profiles are totally incompatible.
As far as writing your own profile, we feel it's important to be honest & informative.
The question was asked about putting in complementary comments about yourselves. Well , again for us, it's important to get across that you know what you're doing without it coming across as boastful or vain.
Verifications help to establish outside opinions about what you look like & how the meet went.
We've come across many, many profiles in our time where a couple come across as narcissistic & rate themselves fantastically in the bedroom. It can be hard to take that kind of profile seriously.
That's just our feelings on it & anyone & everyone is entitled to describe themselves in whatever way they see fit

S

Sammy

I hated writing my profile
And I'm sure as hell not sure it's right yet lol

I think it is important to be honest

So no doubt I will tweak n tweak

Found it helpful reading others
Gave me a clue about what was important n not so

Still learning !!
That's my excuse lol

Reactions: AutumnH
26 July 2016
Re-wrote ours a few weeks ago and still not happy with it :confused:
But come to the conclusion that most don't read them anyway .
Yesterday, perfect example of this , contacted six times on a couple of other sites and four were single males , two were couples (one of which was the male wanting to meet us that day ) obviously non of them had read the profile or if they had , chose to ignore our wishes .and these aren't counting the winks , hotlists , friends requests and media comments :mad:
Like I said these were other sites but unfortunately it does occasionally happen on here as well

D

Deleted member 1030

Re-wrote ours a few weeks ago and still not happy with it :confused:
But come to the conclusion that most don't read them anyway .
Yesterday, perfect example of this , contacted six times on a couple of other sites and four were single males , two were couples (one of which was the male wanting to meet us that day ) obviously non of them had read the profile or if they had , chose to ignore our wishes .and these aren't counting the winks , hotlists , friends requests and media comments :mad:
Like I said these were other sites but unfortunately it does occasionally happen on here as well
I wouldn't say 'most' don't read, it's more like 'some'. Unfortunately, those are the ones that will contact anyone with a sexy pic :rolleyes:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Profile info is very important, I love it when you read a great bio which has character and fun factor xx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We always read the info section before looking at any media. No point in looking if the other couple are not what we are looking for. We won't even look at pics if we feel someone isn't for us.
Updated ours recently, not a big change just a few tweaks. Could do with some more work I think but not sure what to add or take away at the moment, but looking to attract a little more activity.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
S

Sammy

We always read the info section before looking at any media. No point in looking if the other couple are not what we are looking for. We won't even look at pics if we feel someone isn't for us.
Updated ours recently, not a big change just a few tweaks. Could do with some more work I think but not sure what to add or take away at the moment, but looking to attract a little more activity.

And there in lies problem ....
What to take out what to leave ?

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
Luton
I'm not happy with how our profile reads, but it's still work in progress and I guess always will be.
As for media, I always look at information first pics next if I'm still interested.
I've had a browse through the gallery but more to see the type of photos being posted xx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Yeah, that's why I go through the gallery, too. Yes. Let's go with that. :whistle:;):whistle:
Hey! Mr N may have a perv, but I like to look at what poses are being struck and what people are wearing. The positions that flatter the larger figure etc. Believe me when I say I hate my photo being taken. For every one on here I probably ditched 20. If there was a class you could take to teach you how to pose I'd be first to sign up!! xx

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
T

Terryg

Hey! Mr N may have a perv, but I like to look at what poses are being struck and what people are wearing. The positions that flatter the larger figure etc. Believe me when I say I hate my photo being taken. For every one on here I probably ditched 20. If there was a class you could take to teach you how to pose I'd be first to sign up!! xx
Even more difficult when your taking your own...need long, long arms at times!

B

Bump-n-Grind

Where photos are concerned, as much as we like to make sure we look our best its important not to over filter & over edit things as there's nothing worse than meeting people that look nothing like their pics

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Where photos are concerned, as much as we like to make sure we look our best its important not to over filter & over edit things as there's nothing worse than meeting people that look nothing like their pics
Tbh I wouldn't know how to filter or edit my pics as you'll see by viewing them! lol xx

Reactions: Lips_Pearls