Back Again

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Hey everyone,
thought I'd introduce myself, I joined last August, but then due to ill health, I took a break in October. I'm back on the site and hoping to start meeting again, mainly socially until I've had an important op.
Great to be in touch with so many friendly people, thanks for making me feel welcome (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hey everyone,
thought I'd introduce myself, I joined last August, but then due to ill health, I took a break in October. I'm back on the site and hoping to start meeting again, mainly socially until I've had an important op.
Great to be in touch with so many friendly people, thanks for making me feel welcome (y)

Welcome back and good to see you here again and getting stuck in.
Love the pics and info plus the chats so far.. My lil ViVi ;) x
Have an amazing time here and I look forward to speaking to you around the site.
x

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Hey everyone,
Good to see you back, hope you can refresh old friends and make new ones too, there are a lot more members here now all with their own special talents and qualities xx
So as said earlier, we hope you enjoy your ride xx